Welcome to yet another part in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. For the Clone segment of the best mods articles, my Guildmate Adelka has been kind enough to offer his thoughts and what has worked for him.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Echo (CT-21-0408), one of the hardest toons to farm in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Like Cody, Fives, and the Clone Sergeant reviewed yesterday, Echo can prove to be a very valuable member of your AAT or Heroic AAT team for Phase 2 or Phase 4. Details on that to come…
Main Focus: For the purposes of HAAT dominance, offense is the key in the forms of critical chance and critical damage. In addition, offense can be gained on both the arrow and plus mods as the primary focus on both.
Additional Areas to Focus: Echo, like the Clone Sergeant – Phase I does not need super-high speed. His Unique ability, Follow-up, has him assisting his Clone brothers 60% of the time, which is not impacted by speed. Health and protection, along with defense are all valuable for longer survivability, but there is plenty of wiggle-room here for users to tailor Echo however they wish.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH CT-21-0408 Echo:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on critical chance, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on critical chance, protection and defense
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with focus on defense and secondary focus on critical chance, offense and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with +36% critical damage
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with focus on protection and secondary focus on critical chance, health and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on critical chance, defense and protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg