Welcome to the third article in a series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be the HK-47, a strong, durable droid with a very good leadership ability. Used correctly, HK-47 can prove to be a very valuable member of your AAT or Heroic AAT team for Phase 2.
Main Focus: While every character needs speed, the main focuses for HK-47 are (like many) Critical Chance, Critical Damage and Potency. His Meatball Mayhem special attack is a AOE which can cause ability block, speed down, damage over time (DOT), offense down and defense down debuffs – thus the need for potency. His leadership ability is huge in SWGoH as he grants droids 30% Critical Chance and a 50% turn meter gain on a critical hit. Thus, high Critical Damage numbers are important since the stats are in favor of many critical hits.
Additional Areas to Focus: If you hit the stats mentioned above (and below) with the natural offense, defense, protection and health boosts from the mods, HK-47 can be a beast for your squad.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH HK-47:
The preferred setup for HK-47 would be a set of 4 Critical Damage Mods and a set of 2 Critical Chance mods. Here is what I recommend:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with focus on potency, critical chance
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with +30 speed or high offense
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with focus on potency, critical chance
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with critical damage +36%
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with focus on potency, critical chance
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance/Critical Damage mod with potency as the main focus
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg