Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH toons. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is a fan-favorite of the Clone Wars – Ahsoka Tano. Originally just in the Clone Wars, Tano left the Jedi order only to appear later as the Rebel informant Fulcrum in the Star Wars Rebels series. While much of what she did in her time between the two cartoon series is unknown, the book Ahsoka was released during the summer of 2016 and explains some of her time away (see: Star Wars Books).
For the purpose of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Ahsoka Tano is a Jedi who has a nice synergy with her master, Jedi Knight Anakin (Skywalker) and her ability to self-heal and heal others with her special attack, Protective Maneuver, can come in handy. I personally use Aksoka Tano in my HAAT Phase 1 team (along with JKA) although I have not had her modded up the way I would ideally like to.
Main Focus: Aksoka Tano begins each battle with +15% Critical Chance and recovers 20% of her max health with her basic attack, Energetic Slash, 30% on a critical hit. Thus, my main focus for Ahsoka is Critical Chance with a tag-along Critical Damage (from the triangle) focus as well.
Additional Areas to Focus: Because we are focusing first on CC and CD to make her hit harder, the remaining focuses should be speed and health. She begins each battle with +45 speed, which is a good thing since she is otherwise quite slow, but I would definitely look to get a +30 speed arrow on her if she is a high priority for your roster. Another place to look is health because of the Protective Maneuver attack which will grant all allies 30% of Ahsoka’s max health when the target has 50% or more health. Those looking to use her in Phase 1 of HAAT like myself could also look to focus on tenacity as well.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Ahsoka Tano:
While much of this can depend on how you prefer to use her, I went with a blend of Critical Chance and Health mods for Ahsoka. Here is my preferred mod setup:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with +30 speed – anything else is just a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, offense and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with +36% Critical Damage
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Chance mod with primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, protection and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, defense and offense
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal. Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg