Welcome to another article in our series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Bistan. A Rebel attacker who had a small part in Rogue One, Bistan also has an impact on the ships side of the game with his own U-Wing.
Main Focus: Potency is the key for Bistan, even though I always say that every character needs speed. Bistan’s basic and special attacks are both bolstered by his potency, however his unique adds to his base potency level, so plan to do some basic math. His unique, Amped Up, grants him 10% potency for each Rebel ally AND each debuffed enemy. Thus, if you play Bistan at 60% potency with 4 other Rebels he will gain 40% potency then you are at 100% potency. This would result in his special, Gunner Tactics, removing 100% turn meter from the enemy when used.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed. If you play your cards right with potency above, speed should be a rather easy focus to get to. You can always add survivability as well, but I would recommend potency and speed above all others.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Bistan:
I am choosing to go with a set of 4 Potency mods and 2 Health mods to gain as much as possible in these two areas. Here is my preferred mod setup for Bistan:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with offense primary and a focus on defense, speed and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with +30 speed – anything else gained is a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with defense primary and a focus on offense, health, speed and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with health primary and a focus on offense, health, speed and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with health or protection primary and a focus on speed, defense and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with +24% potency primary – anything else gained is a bonus