Welcome to another article in our series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Cassian Andor. A Rebel support who had one of the main roles in Rogue One, Cassian also has an impact on the ships side of the game with his own U-Wing
Main Focus: Potency is the key for Cassian, so this is where I believe the main emphasis should be. His basic and both special attacks benefit from Potency, so I am loading up to get as much as possible on Cassian – like Qui-Gon Jinn 90% Potency area. Landing the debuffs from his three attacks will benefit your group greatly, especially if you run K-2SO with Cassian.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed. If you emphasize Potency as 1a, speed should be 1b as it is always important in SWGoH. I would also place an emphasis on survivability (defense, protection and health) so that you can keep Cassian alive and annoying the heck out of your enemy.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Cassian Andor
I am choosing to go with 3 sets of 6 Potency mods to gain as much as possible. Here is my recommended mod setup for Cassian Andor:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with offense primary and a focus on defense, potency, speed and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with +30 speed – anything else gained is a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with defense primary and a focus on offense, health, speed and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with offense or health primary and a focus on offense, health, speed and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with health or protection primary and a focus on speed, potency, defense and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with +24% potency primary – anything else gained is a bonus