Today I’ll be looking at mods for Stormtrooper Han, for a long time, the only iteration of Han Solo available in the game. Equipped with an array of utility moves, as well as a stolen suit of stormtrooper armor, Stormtrooper Han can be an effective part of many teams.
Main Focus: Stormtrooper Han, historically, has wanted speed above all else. His taunt, Draw Fire, instantly grants all team members 30% turn meter, and gives them another 20% each time he is damaged, so he was used to keep your damage dealers safe from the enemies initial attacks while feeding TM to his team. However, with the advent of protection ignoring attacks, and general increases damage, his survivability desperately needs a boost. So your primary focus should be on health and protection, because otherwise, he’s going to die quickly. Given the August 2017 rework and added Zeta Ability adds a 5% Protection to StHan whenever he takes damage, focusing more on Protection is even more important than ever.
Additional Areas of Focus: Stormtrooper Han’s taunt, as stated before, grants allies TM on use and whenever he takes damage, so speed is a must. The faster the taunt is up, the faster your start feeding turn meter to your team. Realistically, speed is just as important as health and protection – as soon as you can survive a few hits, speed takes preference. Crit chance and crit damage are also desirable, especially if running under a Wedge leader.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Stormtrooper Han:
All things considered, I believe the best mod setup for Stormtrooper Han is;
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with offense primary; health, protection, and speed secondaries, with crit chance where possible.
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with speed primary; health and protection secondaries, with crit chance where possible.
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with defense primary; health, protection, and speed secondaries, with crit chance where possible.
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with critical damage or crit chance primary; health, protection, and speed secondaries, with crit chance where possible.
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health mod with protection primary; health and speed secondaries, with crit chance where possible..
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with protection primary; health and speed secondaries, with crit chance where possible.
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg
Gaming-fans.com Staff Writer