Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is the Ewok Scout. The forgotten Ewok in the group, the Ewok Scout can remove Turn Meter and hit pretty hard if modded correctly. With the Ewok Faction Pass of July 2017, Ewok Scout saw his base speed increased, his offensive numbers increase from use of materials, and he received increased protection.
Main Focus: Speed. This is a classic case of having a lot of areas to focus and each being important, but without Speed you really have nothing. Ewok Socut’s base speed of 100 was upped to 113 in the Ewok Faction Pass in July 2017, so it made him a bit more viable, but you want to get his Speed number as high as possible even though Chief Chirpa, Ewok Elder and Teebo all have the same recommendation.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Critical Chance, Critical Damage and Health/Survivability. The Ewok Scout is likely the toughest to mod in this group because of all of these additional areas to focus. Health is important for all Ewoks because Chief Chirpa’s Ancestral Secrets special grants all allies 20% recovery of their Max Health. Potency helps his basic, Ewok Ambush, more effectively remove TM. CC and CD are important to ensure his Rushing Attack special hits harder (since it has an extra 50% chance to be a critical hit) which is important since all of the other Ewoks (so far) hit enemies with pillows instead of weapons. Any other survivability is nice to have to ensure Ewok Scout stays alive to keep landing the (hopeful) critical hits.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Ewok Scout:
I recommend the use of Potency and Critical Damage mods on Ewok Scout with as much Speed as possible. Thus, here is my recommended approach for mods on Ewok Scout:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on potency, speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with +30 speed primary – all other stats gained are bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with +36% critical damage – all other stats gained are bonus
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with primary focus on health or protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and offense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Damage mod with primary focus on potency, health or offense (depending on your focus) and a secondary focus on speed, health, offense and potency
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg