Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is the Clone Wars fan-favorite turned Rebel informant Ahsoka Tano (aka Fulcrum Ahsoka). Originally just in the Clone Wars, Tano left the Jedi order only to appear later as the Rebel informant Fulcrum in the Star Wars Rebels series. One of the few characters with her own canon book, Ahsoka was released during the summer of 2016 and explains some of her time away. For the purpose of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is NOT a Jedi, but a Rebel Attacker with a lot of built-in Speed and big offensive potential.
Main Focus: Speed. Fulcrum Ahsoka starts off fast (148 speed maxed) so getting her above 200 speed should not be too difficult if she is a major focus of your roster.
Additional Areas to Focus: Offense and Protection/Survivability. Her basic, Balanced Strike, grants her 40% Protection Up, thus having a higher Max Protection makes this more valuable. On top of this, additional health and defense are a good idea to increase survivability. Since SWGoH is so offense-driven and Fulcrum Ahsoka has huge offensive potential, I am choosing to put a full set of four Offense mods on her. Granted, I am on a Offense Mods kick of late (call it a hunch…), but I see a lot of opportunity to avoid the anti-crit defenses in SWGoH and still hit hard – very hard.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano:
While much of this can depend on how you prefer to use her, I went with a blend of Offense and Health mods for Fulcrum Ahsoka. Here is my preferred mod setup:
- Transmitter (Square) – Offense mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Offense mod with +30 speed – anything else is just a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, offense and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Offense mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, defense and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Offense mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, protection and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, defense and offense
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg