Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for was the September 2016 SWGoH daily login character and the first known hint as to what was to come from Rogue One – Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. A taunting tank, SRP is the typical low offense, high defense tank that you would expect in the game.
Main Focus: This depends on your use of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder in the game. While Speed is always important, moderate Speed may be all you need for SRP. Thus survivability, in the forms of defense, health and protection, is where I recommend you focus your efforts.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Tenacity and Speed. The key thing that Scarif Rebel Pathfinder does in SWGoH is his revival when he is killed with a buff. Thus, if he is taunting or has Offense Up from his basic, he comes back to life with 15% of his Max Health (after using an Omega material). Thus, I recommend mods with high Tenacity or a set of Tenacity mods to ensure he does not get impacted as much by debuffs like Ability Block or Buff Immunity. Potency is important for his Explosive Entry AOE special attack which inflicts Offense Down on enemies. Finally, Speed is important just to get his base Speed of 121 into a respectable range so that he gets to take that first turn and shield his allies from enemy attacks.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Scarif Rebel Pathfinder:
I recommend the use of two Tenacity, two Defense and two Potency mods on Scarif Rebel Pathfinder with a focus on survivability and Speed where possible. Here is my recommended approach for mods on Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (SRP):
- Transmitter (Square) – Tenacity mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Tenacity mod with +30 speed primary – try to seek out a mod high in health, defense or protection as well
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Defense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on health, potency, tenacity and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Defense mod with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with +24% Tenacity – try to seek out a mod high in health, defense or protection as well
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg