Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for specific SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is (spoiler alert) the boy turned Jedi Padawan, then Jedi Knight, then finally Sith Lord, Anakin Skywalker. For the purpose of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Jedi Knight Anakin is in his pre-Darth Vader form and true to the movies, he is risky and full of offensive firepower. JKA (see: SWGoH Acronyms) has a solid leader ability and is up there with Qui-Gon Jinn as one of the best Jedi leaders in the game.
Main Focus: Like everyone in the game, Speed if the key to making Jedi Knight Anakin as effective as possible. His offensive output is strong, and while his Turn Meter gain from allies falling below 50% Health or being defeated is nice to get extra attacks, that TM can be removed and you don’t want to play the game with teammates constantly in trouble. Thus, get JKA as fast as possible so he can keep attacking.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Tenacity, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Offense and Survivability. Because I used Jedi Knight Anakin in Phase 1 of HAAT, Tenacity was a key stat for my gameplay. Potency is key to landing the Healing and Buff Immunity debuffs from his basic, Deft Bladework, which can be a huge difference-maker against General Grievous in HAAT or against tanks before they taunt in the battles. Any additional Survivability would be beneficial to add to JKA’s already strong stats, and offense can also be added if you look to build on his strengths. Many will also recommend Critical Chance and Critical Damage to increase damage.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Jedi Knight Anakin:
Jedi Knight Anakin can be modded in a couple of different ways, but building on his offense is the key whether you use CC/CD or Offense mods. I prefer the use of 4 Offense mods for JKA because so many other characters are so reliant on CC/CD mods:
- Transmitter (Square) – Offense mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on potency, speed, critical chance and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Offense mod with +30 speed – all other stats gained are a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Offense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on tenacity, speed, health and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with +36% critical damage – all other stats gained are a bonus
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Offense mod with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with +24% potency – all other stats gained are a bonus
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal. Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg