Welcome to the latest article in a series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Nightsister Acolyte, one of the two original nameless Nightsisters. The October 2017 Nightsisters rework certainly makes Nightsister Acolyte more viable, and with Stealth her offense should be solid.
Main Focus: Every character needs Speed in this game and Nightsister Acolyte joins the rest of the SWGoH universe. Her base Speed is on the high end – 147 – so building on this and getting her over 200 should not be that difficult if you are building a strong Nightsister team.
Additional Areas to Focus: Critical Chance, Critical Damage & survivability. Nightsister Acolyte’s reworked special, Sacrificial Magicks, now benefits greatly from high CC as a critical hit grants her 30% Turn Meter, dispels all debuffs on a random Nightsister ally and gains 20% Critical Damage for each active Nightsister ally and each debuffed enemy. Yikes! Her unique, Thrill of Victory, grants her +25% CC and she recovers 20% Health on each critical hit, plus she has +50% Offense when in Stealth. With a kit like this, I would put Nightsister Acolyte in line with Raid Han Solo in terms of characters I want to put my best CC mods or high CC secondaries on. Outside of CC/CD, any survivability in the forms of Health first, then Protection and Defense will help keep her alive longer.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Nightsister Acolyte:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. As I mentioned above, Nightsister Acolyte has a kit that demands crazy high Critical Chance, and anytime you have high CC you want to boost the CD number so the hits hit harder. Thus, here is my preferred mod setup for Nightsister Acolyte:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health, offense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Damage mod with +30 speed – all other stats gained are bonus, but work toward health and critical chance secondaries
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, offense, health and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with +12% critical chance OR +36% critical damage – all other stats gained are bonus, but work toward health and speed secondaries
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, offense, critical chance and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance protection and defense