Welcome to another article in a series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Bounty Hunter Zam Wesell is described by SWGoH as a “lightning fast Scoundrel attacker that inflicts Evasion Down and detonates bombs.” One of the more recent additions to the Scoundrel and Bounty Hunter factions, Zam Wesell is one of the lesser-used toons in these factions. With the introduction of Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation, the new Dark Side Territory Battles, the need for and value of Bounty Hunters will undoubtedly increase quickly.
Main Focus: Speed. Zam Wesell is one of the fastest characters in the game with a base Speed of 163, so that makes her one of the top candidates for a 4-mod set of Speed mods. If she is one of your 5 Bounty Hunters used in the Dark Side Territory Battles, having her in the 200+ Speed range is where you want to be for maximum success.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Survivability and Offense. Zam Wesell has an interesting kit – her offense is landing thermal detonators and being so fast that she annoys her opponents. Adding Potency to her will help you land the thermal detonators with her special See What Sticks as well as the Expose and Evasion Down debuffs with her Electro-Goggles special. Survivability is also a area to focus on so up her health, protection and defense to keep her alive and annoying your opponents. Finally, a bit of offense is not a bad idea so that her basic hits harder, but I would not sacrifice Speed or Potency for more Offense, so make it a low priority.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Zam Wesell:
Zam Wesell is one of those SWGoH toons who using Speed mods is actually a good strategy since her base Speed is so high. I am suggesting a set of 4 Speed mods and a set of 2 Potency mods – here is my recommended mod setup for the Zam Wesell:
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, health, defense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed with +30 speed – all other stats gained are bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, potency, health and offense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with focus on health and secondary focus on speed, potency, defense and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with focus on protection and secondary focus on speed, defense, health and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Speed mod with +24% potency – all other stats gained are bonus
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg