The Sith Triumvirate Raid is live in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Guilds across the globe are fighting or preparing to fight it for the first time. Gaming-fans.com is here to provide the SWGoH community with tips, initial thoughts, what works and what does not work in the latest addition to the game. Keep checking back for more and feel free to comment below with your findings and don’t miss our What You Need to Know about the Sith Triumvirate Raid from earlier this week.
Tier 6 Sith Triumvirate Raid – Phase 1:
- Rey (Jedi Training)’s Healing Immunity debuff is quite helpful – keeps Nihilus from regaining Protection
- The Protection (purple bar) for Darth Nihilus is key – one team tested did 1.2 million damage, but only 520k applied to the Phase
- Watch Nihilus’s Annihilate ability – when his cooldown is is done, use Unbreakable Will if possible
- DeathTrooper and Shoretrooper fairly well – really need Shoretrooper’s heal to counter them ignoring protection and DT’s deathmark adds a lot to each hit
- RETREAT is a do-over and you do keep your characters to try again at the beginning of the turn
- RJT, BB-8, R2, Chirrut and Baze work very well together – 5+ million damage has been recorded by many – this may be “the team” or a version of it for Phase 1
- zVader lead with Thrawn, Death Trooper, Shoretrooper and Visas Marr is not as effective as the RJT team, but can put 2-3 million damage on the board
- Zeta Finn is NOT effective
Notes on Unbreakable Will:
- UW lasts until your toon gets another turn, and the toon gets slowed down. So you don’t need to leave it until the last minute.
- You gain UW eligible by killing the minion/support Sith with the blue buff.
- WHO gets to use it seems to be random, definitely not tied to who gets the killing blow etc.
Tier 6 Sith Triumvirate Raid – Phase 2:
- RJT teams are working well here in Phase 2 as well
- Imperial Troopers can score over 2 million without the Zeta on Veers as long as the gear is high (Gear 11+) and the AoE attacks are strategic (photo on right)
- Having a Zeta on General Veers seems, on paper, like it would add to survivability and only add more damage in Phase 2
- Darth Sion’s Cycle of Pain, which turns into the Cycle of Suffering, is like a ticking time bomb which causes his hits later in battle to be far stronger than in the early rounds
Tier 6 Sith Triumvirate Raid – Phase 3:
- Once again, RJT teams are working well in Phase 3 as well – video below
- Much like RJT teams consistently being a force in this raid, Imperial Troopers are quite effective in Phase 3, just like Phases 1 and 2
Tier 6 Sith Triumvirate Raid – Phase 4:
- Phase 4 is really tricky – it is like three phases in one with 1) Nihilus, Sion and Traya 2) Sion and Traya and finally 3) Traya by herself
- With the Stormtrooper Han fix in, finding big damage teams are hard to find
- Nukin’s video (linked below) offers some thoughts on how to deal with Phase 4 with all three of the Triumvirate battling