Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH toons. While we do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, we do our own research and have used every toon we write about extensively.
The Tuskens aren’t generally known as long-standing fan favorites within the Star Wars galaxy and yet, there are three Tuskens available in the game. Despite the oddity of their appearance and the scarcity of their use, all characters should be modded appropriately. We’ll be taking a look at the mods for Tusken Shaman.
A vital benefit for Tusken Shaman is that he is a viable member of a classic zVader team for Phase 2 of the Heroic AAT raid. While there are other teams available, if Tusken Shaman is geared well, a team of zVader, zSidious, Phasma, Boba Fett, and Tusken Shaman can perform fantastically well for players looking to make the most of their resources.
Main focus: Potency and Health. Speed is also a major factor (as it is with all characters), but since Tusken Shaman is a healer who provides Offense Up and also delivers DoT debuffs, a lot of Potency is needed as well as a lot of added Health.
Ideal Mod Setup for Tusken Shaman:
I recommend utilizing Potency and Health mod sets on Tusken Shaman, with high Speed and Potency secondaries. Four Health mods and two Potency mods are recommended and are relatively interchangeable for each shape. Here is the best mod approach for Eeth Koth:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod, with +5.88% Offense primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, and Potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod, with +30 Speed primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, and Potency
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod, with +11.75% Defense primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, and Potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod, with +5.88% Health or +5.88% Offense primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, and Potency
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health mod, with +23% Protection primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, or Potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod, with +24% Potency primary and secondaries focused on Speed, Health %, or Potency
By Kaitco of Descendents of the Empire
Gaming-fans.com Senior Staff Writer