Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While we do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, the staff of Gaming-fans.com does their research and has used every toon we write about extensively.
The Separtist general well known for his antagonistic role in Episode’s II and III of the prequel trilogy and The Clone Wars, General Grevious is available through both the shard shop and fleet arena shipments. While General Grevious isn’t necessarily a bad character, he has been outclassed steadily over the years due to the many changes made to the game since its release. However, he can still have some value on a defensive squad in Territory Wars under an HK-47 lead, so lets take a look at the most effective ways to mod General Grevious to ensure you’re getting the most out of him.
Main Focus: Speed and potency are the two critical areas to focus on. Grevious comes with a low speed stat, so getting him in the 200+ range will take some effort. However, as we all know, speed is critical to ensure continuing attacks, so get as much as you can on him.
Potency is the second main area of focus and is just as critical as speed. Grevious’ kit offers a lot of debuffs, and potency is critical to ensuring that they stick.
Additional Areas to Focus: Critical damage and offense will ensure that he’s hitting as hard as possible. Under an HK-47 lead, Grevious will be critting often and a high critical damage number will help ensure that he is getting the most out of it. Any additional offense will only increase his overall damage.
Additional health is beneficial as well. His unique, Tactical Retreat, reads “Grevious has +10% max health for each living droid ally. In addition, whenever Grevious falls below 50% health, he will dispel all negative status effects on himself and force a random ally to taunt for one turn if no ally is currently taunting for him. If he does, that ally also gains 100% turn meter.”
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH General Grievous:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, defense, critical chance, and offense.
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Damage mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on critical chance, offense, defense, and potency.
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, and potency.
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with critical damage primary. All other stats gained here are bonuses.
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, potency, and protection.
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with potency primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, protection, and critical chance.
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal. Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg
Written by mhb210