Dobrodošli u još jedan članak u seriji o "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes" gdje smo pogledali najbolji modovi za svaki SWGoH karakter. Iako ne tvrdim da imam sve odgovore u ovoj igri, ja radim svoje istraživanje i koristio sam sve tone koje pišem o ekstenzivno.
Mob Enforcer is described by SWGoH as a XCHARXScoundrel tank with enemy debuff ability and a thermal detonator.XCHARX An easy farm, the Mob Enforcer is often a very low-priority character and is widely seen as one of the Bottom 5 characters in SWGoH. As part of EA/CGXCHARXs SWGoH GameChangers program, I have tested Mob Enforcer out at 7-stars, Gear 11 (5 pieces) for the purposes of this article. While her kit is not the greatest, when used with a team of Scoundrels who utilize Thermal Detonators (like Zam Wesell & Greedo), using Mob Enforcer is actually a fun play. With that in mind, letXCHARXs take a look at the best mods for Mob Enforcer.
Glavni fokus: Speed. Mob Enforcer starts with 132 Speed fully geared, and while this is not super fast it is a solid Speed to build off of. Speed secondaries are key to upping the Speed of any character, but you will need to prioritize based on how Mob Enforcer fits into your lineup. Since these mod guides are written from a XCHARXperfect worldXCHARX view, getting Mob Enforcer over 200 Speed is important to be as viable as possible for those using her regularly.
Dodatne oblasti za fokusiranje: Health and Potency. While additional survivability is certainly not a bad thing, Mob Enforcer is better off with loads of Health, so when given the choice between Health and Protection, Health should always be the one you go with. Her unique, Underworld Moxie, makes high health even more valuable given that she gains 15% Max Health for each living Scoundrel. Her basic, Dirty Fighting, has an 80% chance to inflict Defense Down for 2 turns and her special, Termalni detonator, can both become more effective with added Potency. Offense is not a bad route as well given Mob Enforcer has a 70% chance to gain Offense Up whenever any ally falls below 30% Health.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Mob Enforcer:
Mob Enforcer’s kit will be most enhanced if we focus the mods on Speed, Potency and Health, and given the fact that Health mods are the easiest to farm in SWGoH, two or three sets of Health mods are the best choice for a character in lower-tier of the game. Here is my recommended mod setup for Mob Enforcer:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with a primary focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, health, protection and potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with a primary focus on speed (this is a good place for a 2-dot or 3-dot speed primary)
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with a primary focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, health, protection and potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with a primary focus on health and secondary focus on speed, health, offense and potency
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with a primary focus on health and secondary focus on speed, health, offense and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with a primary focus on potency (this is a good place for a 2-dot or 3-dot potency primary)
Napomena: Modeli transmitera, procesora i data-bus su MUŠI često. Ako možete maksimizirati statistiku od ovih pomoću MK V, Tier A moda koji je idealan.
Slike zahvaljujući SWGOH.gg