Välkommen till en annan artikel i vår serie om Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes där vi tar en titt på de bästa mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and I have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s character review is Den sista Jedi star and fan favorite Rose Tico. Thanks to EA & CG’s SWGoH GameChangers program I have been able to test Rose Tico out extensively at Gear 11 and 12. Described in-game as a XCHARXbrave Resistance Attacker who can Stun and grant allies buffs,XCHARX Rose, like Vice Admiral Holdo, has an interesting kit that complements her Resistance allies rather well. Let’s take a look at our recommendations for the best mods for Rose Tico.
Huvudfokus: Speed, like with all characters in SWGoH, is a must with Rose Tico to allow for her turn to come faster so that you can utilize the attacks. Speed is your 1A with Critical Chance below a close second, and if used correctly, the combination of the two can have her turn coming quite often in battles.
Ytterligare områden att fokusera på: Critical Chance & survivability. Critical Chance should be a 1B to Speed given Rose gains 10% Turn Meter each time a Resistance ally scores a Critical Hit. Under a Rey (Jedi Training) lead this can be highly impactful given the 20% CC boost and 70% chance to Expose and enemy for each Crit, which then grants 10% TM to all Resistance allies. Thus, the use of a CC primary triangle is key for maximum effectiveness under RJT. Survivability XCHARX Health, Protection and Defense XCHARX is also important to keep Rose alive, but if you have to pick one Defense is the most important since her Dauntless Bravery special grants Defense Up for all Resistance allies which will enhance the defensive stats.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Rose Tico:
Because Rose TicoXCHARXs stats have her starting off rather fast at 141 base Speed, I feel it is important to enhance this with a set of 4 Speed mods. LetXCHARXs take a look at my preferred approach for Rose TicoXCHARXs mods:
- Transmitter (Square): Speed mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, protection and defense
- Receiver (Arrow): Speed mod with +30 speed XCHARX all other stats gained are a bonus, but CC is preferred
- Processor (Diamond): Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, health and defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on critical chance and a secondary focus on speed, protection, critical chance and defense
- Data-Bus (Circle): Speed mod with a primary focus on health or protection and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, protection and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus): Speed mod with a primary focus on health or defense and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, protection and defense
Obs! Sändare, Processor och Data-Bus mods är mycket vanligare. Om du kan maximera statistiken från dessa med en MK V, Tier A mod som är idealisk.
Bilder med tillstånd av SWGOH.gg