Princess. Senator. General. Mother. Born during the inception of the Empire, Leia Organa filled all these roles and more in her long fight against tyranny and opression. In SWGoH, Leia continued to be relevant in the game in HAAT and through the launch of the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid,
, and can be used in differing Rebel teams in the game. For these reasons and more, Leia is a character worth having, and today we’ll be looking at mods for her.
Main Focus: Speed, of course. Like most characters in SWGoH, Speed is essential for Princess Leia. Her unique, Against All Odds, has a high chance of granting allies Critical Chance Up, as well as a high chance of recovering 5% of her Max Health. Her basic, Hair Trigger, has a chance to attack up to three times and each attack has a chance to grant her 10% turn meter. The two paired together can lead to a fast Leia taking an insane amount of turns, and a permanently buffed team.
Additional Areas to Focus: Between Health recovery and stealth, Leia has surprisingly high survivability, but her base damage is on the low side. Leia has high base Critical Chance, reaching 65.67% at Relic 3, the required level to unlock Galactic Legend Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, so using a CC set can help, but do not overload her with too much CC. This, combined with a 25% Critical Damage boost from her special, Rebel Tactics, makes CD a solid secondary focus. I would still encourage more survivability though, as keeping her alive is key to her effectiveness.
When using Princess Leia on the Leia Spam team for Phase 2 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid, the mods strategy does not change, but this is one of those situations where borrowing mods from other toons is worthwhile. Having Leia’s Critical Damage at 216% and Speed well above 200 (mine is at 247) are essential. But if you are going for the highest score possible against Darth Sion and his minions you’re going to want the best blent of Speed, Offense and CC possible while keeping that CD number at its max. Here is a video of the Leia Spam team in action with Hermit Yoda for reference.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Critical Damage & Critical Chance. No disagreement here, but make sure you have very good Speed secondaries on the CC and CD mods.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Princess Leia:
Aside from possibly swapping a Critical Chance set for health (if you need the survivability, or have some great crit chance secondaries), our recommended mod setup for Princess Leia is a set of four Critical Damage mods and a set of two Critical Chance mods.
- Transmitter (Square) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with an offense primary and a secondary focus on speed and critical chance
- Receiver (Arrow) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with a speed primary and a secondary focus on offense and critical chance
- Processor (Diamond) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with a defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, and offense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with a critical damage primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, and offense
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with a protection primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, and offense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Crit chance or crit damage mod with a offense or protection primary and a secondary focus on speed and critical chance
Image courtesy of SWGOH.gg