The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 3 that will be updated over time. Phase 3 has five Combat Missions, including the Ki-Adi-Mundi shard mission, along with two Combat Missions requiring Jedi, a 7-star, 22,000+ power Jedi mission in the South and this one, a 7-star, 22,000+ power Galactic Republic Jedi mission in the South. Below is what I used on this specific mission:
Phase 3 (Middle) Galactic Republic Jedi Combat Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters, 22,000+ Power
My Roster of Jedi Heroes:
- General Kenobi (L) – 29,922 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 267 speed, 105k health, 64k protection, 66.8% armor
- General Skywalker – 37,537 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (Offense & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 279 speed, 8,858 physical damage, 67.33% CC, 192% CD
- Grand Master Yoda – 25,527 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 4 – Six 6-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed (except leader ability), 339 speed, 68k health, 7,036 special damage
- Jedi Knight Anakin – 29,364 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (Offense & Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 296 speed, 8,338 physical damage, 82.63% CC, 192% CD
- Barriss Offee – 25,932 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 5 – Six 6-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 216 speed, 123k health
Phase 3 (Middle) Galactic Republic Jedi Combat Mission Battle Notes:
01.14.21 – I jump into battle at 148k power and start with a Sniper Droid, B2, B1, BX and a Command Battle Droid. I start by focusing on the B2 and do well there, but eventually the Sniper Droid and his buddies get rolling and before I can take the Sniper Droid out I lose JKA. I take out Sniper and B1 then finish off the BX and CBD to finish a disappointing first wave.
The second wave of enemies has a B2, a B1, a B1 Heavy Gunner, a Sniper Droid and a MagnaGuard. I start working on the B2 and get him down but then get stuck behind the Magna taunt. While I kill him off, my team is hurting and I lose GK before killing the B1 and his Heavy Gunner friend. In the end I am left with my 3 remaining – GAS, GM Yoda and Barris – facing the Sniper Droid. Luckily I finish him off thanks to GM Yoda removing turn meter and Anakin’s power.
The third wave is a B2, Sniper, General Grievous, Asajj Ventress and General Kalani. I lose Yoda early as the Sniper Droid does his thing and this one is over quickly. The Sniper gets a hit on GAS to kill him as well and Barriss has no hope at that point. While I scored 1,008,150 Territory Points, this is my worst Combat Mission this TB.