Welcome the Shaak Ti mods guide, the latest in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While we do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, my staff and I do our research and have used every toon we write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s hero to review mods for will be Shaak Ti, a member of the Galactic Republic and Jedi factions who has a fantastic leadership to enhance Clone Troopers. Shaak Ti is designed to be a leader of Clone Troopers in Galaxy of Heroes, given her leader and unique abilities both are designed around the use of Clones alongside her. Note that Shaak Ti is a major player in the Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle, so let’s take a look at the best mods for Shaak Ti.
Main Focus: Shaak Ti is yet another character who is most effective with high Speed. With a 187 base Speed, the second highest in the game, her ability to remove debuffs, heal and call for offensive assists plus grant Offense Up, means you’re going to want to get her to take as many turns as possible. She also gains 20% Turn Meter whenever she or a Clone Trooper ally takes damage from an attack, so be prepared for Shaak Ti to make Clones an annoying team to face moving forward.
Additional Areas to Focus: Offense, Tenacity and survivability in the forms of Health, Defense and Protection. Offense will help Shaak Ti’s attacks hit harder and, when maxed at level 8, her Heightened Reflexes grants her (and Clone allies, individually) Retribution for 2 turns after taking damage from an attack. Survivability is important for all characters, but with Shaak Ti’s kit you will recover 35% Health and Protection from her special ability Training Exercises, and it is critical that you keep her alive in the new Territory Battles. She also gains over 19k Health from her relic upgrade, so gearing Shaak Ti up to Gear 13 and then upgrading her Relic will really boost the Health stat. Outside of this a bit of Tenacity is wise as you want Shaak Ti to use her special abilities given they make Clone Trooper much, much stronger.
In-Game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Health. Now that I have used Shaak Ti extensively in the SWGoH Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battles I have to say that this is one of the most spot-on recommendations the developers at Capital Games have made in terms of character mods. The only other way to mod her that I could see is replacing the Health set with a Defense set with high Health secondaries, but this is up to the individual and your mod inventory to decide.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Shaak Ti:
Shaak Ti is all about strengthening the Clone Trooper faction, so you’re going to want to make her fast to boost them more and increase her survivability to keep her alive. Note that the Triangle and Plus mods will be determined by your mod inventory and preferred focus. Here is a look at our recommendations for Shaak Ti’s mods.
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with a primary focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, health, defense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with a primary focus on speed and a secondary focus on health, protection, offense and tenacity
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with a primary focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and defense or protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with a primary focus on health or defense or offense and a secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and defense or protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with a primary focus on health and secondary focus on speed, tenacity, health and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with a primary focus on tenacity, health or defense and secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and defense or protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg