Territory Battles in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes debuted in September 2017 with the Hoth map featuring Light Side battles and was expanded upon with the first Dark Side Territory Battles taking place over Thanksgiving of 2017. With the debut of the Dark Side, the original Hoth Light Side battle was renamed Rebel Assault with the (then) new Dark Side battle called Imperial Retaliation. Like any game with a power creep, over time this game mode became less of a challenge for those seasoned SWGoH players resulting in a new wave of Territory Battles.
The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might. The first real endgame PVE (Player Versus Environment) content released by Capital Games since the Sith Triumvirate Raid in February 2018, the Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle is incredibly difficult and requires characters at 6-stars or higher, often with 16,500 power or more in the Combat and Special Missions.
Below is a list of links to Walkthroughs to help players fighting the Territory Battles game mode in Galaxy of Heroes. Between my account (fighting the Geonosis map) and my son’s account (soon fighting the Hoth map), I hope to have all of these updated in the coming weeks.
Listed in order of when each Territory Battle was released:
- Hoth: Rebel Assault (Light Side)
- Hoth: Imperial Retaliation (Dark Side)
- Geonosis: Separatist Might (Dark Side)
- Phase 1 Combat Mission, North – Geonosians
- Phase 1 Special Mission, South – Separatists (15 Mk II Guild Event Tokens)
- Phase 2 Combat Mission, Middle – Dooku & Ventress
- Phase 2 Special Mission, South – Geonosians (20 Mk II Guild Event Tokens)
- Phase 3 Combat Mission, Middle – Separatist Droids
- Phase 3 Special Mission, Middle – Geonosians (Wat Tambor shards)
- Phase 4 Combat Mission, Middle – Count Dooku
- Phase 4 Special Mission, South – Wat Tambor (40 Mk II Guild Event Tokens)