The Unite The Kingdoms Legendary event in Marvel Strike Force takes place for the first time in January 2020 that requires 5 Asgardian characters to unlock Black Bolt, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). You must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level. Legendary Character Events typically occur every 2-3 months and take place for 7 days initially and 3 days when they return.
Opening Legendary characters is always important for competitive players and fans alike in Marvel Strike Force, and Black Bolt looks to be fantastic addition to any roster. Below I will chronicle what it takes for me to advance forward and eventually open Black Bolt knowing that I will have to wait until the second time around to unlock the Inhuman Hero.
- Thor – 6 stars, 5 red stars, 158/300 – Level 65, Gear 10 +2 pieces, 42,436 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4
- Loki – 7 stars, 4 red stars – Level 70, Gear 10 +2 pieces, 44,435 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4
- Heimdall – 6 stars, 3 red stars, 140/300 – Level 65, Gear 11 +4 pieces, 39,918 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4
- Hela – 4 stars, 2 red stars, 10/130 – Level 65, Gear 10 +4 pieces, 32,258 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4
- Sif – 3 stars, 3 red stars, 54/80 – Level 65, Gear 12 +2 pieces, 39,028 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4
Tier 1 – Using Ms. Marvel, Black Bolt, Quake and Yo-Yo, this battle is about getting to see Yo-Yo and Black Bolt’s abilities and is not a challenge. 15 Black Bolt shards are your reward.
Tier 2 – Now using my Asgardians along with an assist from Black Bolt himself, you battle weak Guardians along with Minn-erva and Thanos. 30 Black Bolt shards & 750 Mega Orb Fragments are your reward.
Tier 3 – Again using Asgardians, the Kree are your enemies and I found them to be easier to defeat that anyone prior. 55 Black Bolt shards & 1,250 Mega Orb Fragments are your reward.
Tier 4 – This battle will have to happen the next time around for this event as Hela and Sif are not starred up enough.