The Infinity Watch event in Marvel Strike Force took place for the first time in June 2021 requiring Jubilee with 4 Infinity Watch characters to unlock Adam Warlock, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). You must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level. Legendary Character Events typically occur every 2-3 months and take place for 7 days initially and 3 days when they return.
Opening Legendary characters is always important for competitive players and fans alike in Marvel Strike Force, and Adam Warlock looks to be fantastic addition to any roster. Below I will chronicle what it takes for me to advance forward and eventually open Adam Warlock knowing that I will not open him the first time around as all characters are not geared with the proper star numbers. Note that this is an ongoing battle over many months, so it will be updated whenever The Infinity Watch event returns to allow me to upgrade the stars on Jubilee.
My Roster of Required Characters:
- Jubilee – 7 stars, 5 red stars – Level 80, Gear 15, 142,657 power, Abilities 7-7-7-5 – Iso-8 Level 5 Striker
- Polaris – 4 stars, 4 red stars – 40/130 – Level 50, Gear 9 +0 pieces, 26,043 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3 – Iso-8 Level 1 Healer
- Multiple Man – 4 stars, 4 red stars, 98/130 – Level 50, Gear 8 +0 pieces, 22,107 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3 – Iso-8 Level Skirmisher
- Shatterstar – 5 stars, 4 red stars, 150/200 – Level 50, Gear 8 +0 pieces, 23,391 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3 – Iso-8 Level Striker
- Longshot – 3 stars, 3 red stars, 25/80 – Level 50, Gear 8 +0 pieces, 18,353 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3 – Iso-8 Level Raider
Tier 1 – Honestly it is Tier I and this should be easy for all. You did not come here to read about Tier I, you came for the harder tiers. Sorry, I just failed to take notes…
Tier 2 – Using the 5 required characters, I check in at 233k power and Phyla-cell joins my party to fight 17 enemies. Shatterstar and Jubilee at these levels make quick work of the enemies with their AoE attacks as this battle is no contest. 30 Adam Warlock shards, 750 Mega Orb Fragments and 1k gold are my reward.
Tier 3 – Again at 233k power, only this time with Moondragon assisting, my team takes the field. Shatterstar’s AoE is not nearly as effective in this battle, but Polaris is. A Jubilee AoE takes out a fresh group of enemies and the final 6 do not put up much of a fight as I earn 55 Adam Warlock shards, 1,250 Mega Orb Fragments and 20k gold as my reward.
That is all I can take on for now as I will work to star up Longshot specifically and be ready to unlock Adam Warlock the next time around.
My Updated Roster of Required Characters:
- Jubilee – 7 stars, 5 red stars – Level 82, Gear 15, 152,186 power, Abilities 7-7-7-5 – Iso-8 T2 Level 1 Striker
- Polaris – 5 stars, 4 red stars – 165/200 – Level 65, Gear 12 +0 pieces, 57,897 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4 – Iso-8 T1 Level 4 Raider
- Multiple Man – 6 stars, 6 red stars, 181/300 – Level 65, Gear 12 +0 pieces, 69,930 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4 – Iso-8 T1 Level 4 Healer
- Shatterstar – 6 stars, 4 red stars, 139/300 – Level 65, Gear 12 +0 pieces, 60,785 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4 – Iso-8 T1 Level 4 Striker
- Longshot – 5 stars, 5 red stars, 104/200 – Level 65, Gear 12 +0 pieces, 62,332 power, Abilities 6-6-6-4 – Iso-8 T1 Level 4 Raider
Tier 4 – My team checks in at 403k power as I enter battle with no Skirmisher so I will have to rely on the Raiders to set up my Striker. Gamora joins the team and I start the focus of the battle on Scream and make quick work of this first group once Jubilee is up with her ultimate. Honestly, as I progress through the battle this proves to be easy with characters at these levels, so strategy is out the window – just pound the enemies. 80 Adam Warlock shards, 2k Mega Orb Fragments and 100k gold are my reward.
Tier 5 – Once again, my team checks in at 403k power and in this battle Nebula is here to help out facing 13 enemies. After an opening hit from Korath I start attacking and take out the Ravager Boomer and Yondu first, then Korath as I make my way through this group of enemies with ease. Thanos and more show up, but again they are not much of a match for characters at this level as I take out Ronan and a RB quickly, but when Minn-erva and Korath join the enemies I take out ME first. From here I finish the final 5 off one by one for an easy win to unlock Adam Warlock with another 130 shards plus 100k gold.
Tier 6 – This battle is for 150k gold and puts the Infinity Watch characters together as you face Thanos and the Black Order. Once again, this in not a contested battle as the addition of AW take a solid team and really brings them together. While the battle does take some time, I am never in any danger of losing as I earn another 150k gold.