Welcome the Shaak Ti mods guide, the latest in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While we do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, my staff and I do our research and have used every toon we write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Shaak Ti, a member of the Galactic Republic and Jedi factions who has a fantastic leadership to enhance Clone Troopers. The mods guide below will be based off of the kit details and dev recommendations to start but will evolve as more gameplay is tested out. Shaak Ti is designed to be a leader of Clone Troopers in Galaxy of Heroes, given her leader and unique abilities both are designed around the use of Clones alongside her. Let’s take a look at the best mods for Shaak Ti.
Main Focus: Reading over her kit, Shaak Ti appears to be a character who will be most effective with high Speed. She can remove debuffs, heal and call for offensive assists plus grant Offense Up, so you’re going to want to get her to take as many turns as possible. She also gains 20% Turn Meter whenever she or a Clone Trooper ally takes damage from an attack, so be prepared for Shaak Ti to make Clones an annoying team to face moving forward.
Additional Areas to Focus: Offense, Tenacity and survivability in the forms of Health and Protection. Offense will help Shaak Ti’s attacks hit harder and, when maxed at level 8, her Heightened Reflexes grants her (and Clone allies, individually) Retribution for 2 turns after taking damage from an attack. Survivability is important for all characters, but with Shaak Ti’s kit you will recover 35% Health and Protection from her special ability Training Exercises. Outside of this a bit of Tenacity is wise as you want Shaak Ti to use her special abilities given they make Clone Trooper much, much stronger.
In-Game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Health. Until more testing is done we will have to trust the devs on this one.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Shaak Ti:
Shaak Ti is all about strengthening the Clone Trooper faction, so you’re going to want to make her fast to boost them more and increase her survivability to keep her alive. Note that the Triangle and Plus mods will be determined by your mod inventory and preferred focus. Here is a look at our recommendations for Shaak Ti’s mods.
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with a primary focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, health, offense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with a primary focus on speed and a secondary focus on health, protection, offense and tenacity
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with a primary focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, offense, tenacity and health or protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with a primary focus on health/protection or offense and a secondary focus on speed, offense, tenacity and health or protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with a primary focus on protection and secondary focus on speed, tenacity, offense and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with a primary focus on tenacity, health/protection or offense and secondary focus on speed, offense, tenacity and health or protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg