June 2022 is here and the 17th edition of Conquest is upon us. This Conquest will again be a popular one with Darth Malgus coming to the game as the prize, opened in-game no sooner than late July 2022 at the end of Conquest 18. As always, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is common sense to some when they read the Feat requirements, as I have often said, we have a player base that is full of busy people and sometimes we fail to read through and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the June 2022 Conquest season (aka Conquest #17) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where Darth Malgus is the prize in this the second of the three-part, three-month event. I promise to keep updating this as I progress through this Conquest event as well.
Conquest 17 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like defeat 500 enemies or win 40 battles with a full squad of Old Republic characters. A few to take note of:
Conquest 17 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
- Siphoning Strike – To “Gain Health Steal Up” you’re going to need Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous, Greef Karga, IG-11, Juhani, Qi’ra, Sun Fac or Visas Marr.
- Incapacitating Strike – Potency Down is a debuff that is only applied by Young Lando and Grand Master Yoda. Since you also need to win 14 battles with a full squad of Light Side units, get your Jedi ready and knock these two out together.
- Such a Quiet Thing – Defeat 50 enemies with Old Republic units is a great feat here if you use a full team as it also works with the global feat.
Conquest 17 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Clumsy – Evasion Down is another debuff that is limited in the number of characters who can apply it. They include Amilyn Holdo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Bodhi Rook, Old Ben Kenobi, Sith Assassin, and Zam Wesell.
- Beep Boop – Defeat 50 enemies with Droid works well on select match-ups with General Grevious-led teams.
Conquest 17 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Shadowy Dealings – Gaining Stealth 60 times should not be too bad if you use a Darth Maul lead with Sith or a team of Bad Batch characters in enough battles, but characters like C-3PO, Count Dooku, Geonosian Spy, Hermit Yoda, Mission Vao, Nightsister Acolyte, Nute Gunray, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Sith Assassin and more.
- Reeling Blow – Applying Stagger is the key to this Feat and 13 different characters can apply the Stagger debuff. Most notable in that group are BSF, Colonel Starck, Jango Fett, Resistance Hero Poe, Sabine Wren & Sun Fac.
- Hunters One and All – Defeat 50 enemies with Inquisitorius units. This feat turned out to be a bit easier than expected as I started with two of the five Inquisitors at Relic 5, the others at 5 or 6 stars and Gear 11. Yes, you may lose several battles, but the kills you get still contribute to the feat.
Conquest 17 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Endure – Gain Tenacity Up 40 times is a feat that is much easier if you use Chirrut Imwe, Dengar, Droideka, Grand Master Yoda, Greef Karga, Jedi Master Kenobi, L3-37, Shaak Ti, Tech, Wrecker or a few select other characters. Given the difficulty of the Sector 5 battles, using JMK was the key to making this an easy feat for me.
- Imperial Inquisition – Attempt to inflict Purge 300 times. If you have some Inquisitorius characters with Relics even if the others are still using purple Gear, this can be done by putting in the time. Fifth Brother’s AoE middle attack inflicts Purge on all enemies and that alone was incredibly valuable as I was able to use Protection Up and Defense Up Consumable to allow my Inquisitorius characters to live long enough to complete this in about 6-8 battles.
Conquest 17 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Beskar Breaker – This feat requires us to inflict Armor Shred 20 times which will play well for those who use Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT), General Anakin Skywalker (GAS), Ki-Adi-Mundi, Sabine Wren, The Armorer and Zaalbar.
- Armor Up – Gaining “Defense Up” should not be too difficult a task given 25 characters can apply it. They include notables Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, First Order Stormtrooper, Kyle Katarn, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fac, Wrecker and more. One team that worked great for me was the Lord Vader-led Empire team with both Royal Guard and Stormtrooper. Both can apply Defense Up and given there is also an Imperial Supremacy feat to kill 50 enemies with Empire units, this was a very efficient way to complete both feats.