The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might. The first real endgame PVE (Player Versus Environment) content released by Capital Games since the Sith Triumvirate Raid in February 2018, the Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle is incredibly difficult and requires characters at 6-stars or higher, often with 16,500 power or more in the Combat and Special Missions.
The Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle features four Phases which, at least at the start, last 36 hours each. Up to 33 stars can be obtained with significant reward thresholds at 22, 29, and 33 stars. After the first Phase’s 2 territories to fight in on the ground, Phases 2, 3 and 4 all have 3 territories each with 2 ground and one ship territory.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 1 that may be updated over time. Phase 1’s Combat Mission that requires 3 specific Geonosians has up to 792k points possible.
Phase 1 Combat Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 6-star characters
- Poggle the Lesser, Sun Fac, Geonosian Soldier
- No minimum power requirement for characters
My Roster of Geonosians:
- Poggle The Lesser – 18,282 power – 7-stars – Gear 12 +3 – 6 gold, 5-dot mods (Speed & Potency sets) – all abilities maxed
- Sun Fac – 18,537 power – 7-stars – Gear 12 +4 – 1 6-dot mod, 5 gold, 5-dot mods (2 Health sets & 1 Defense set) – all abilities maxed
- Geonosian Soldier – 17,752 power – 7-stars – Gear 12 +4 – 1 6-dot mod, 5 gold, 5-dot mods (Speed & CC sets) – all abilities maxed
- Geonosian Brood Alpha – 24,963 power – Gear 13 – 7-stars – 2 6-dot mods, 4 gold, 5-dot mods (3 health sets) – all abilities maxed
- Geonosian Spy – 18,072 power – 7-stars – Gear 12 +2 – 6 gold, 5-dot mods (CC & CD sets) – all abilities maxed
Phase 1 Combat Mission Battle Notes:
08.12.19 – 4 battles are in this Combat Mission and 5 enemies are in the first battle. I always try to remove the Clone Trooper Medic (CTM) first in these battles to keep them from taking too long, as that is my biggest complaint about this game mode – the amount of time it takes to fight the battles.
The CTM is down after two attacks and after an Ability Block on the Clone Trooper, the Clone Sharpshooter is next on my kill list followed by the Clone Captain, the Clone Trooper and finally the Jedi Guardian. This battle is an easy one and 187,500 points are banked rather quickly.
The second battle sees 4 enemies and again the CTM is my main target, this time taking 4 attacks from the Geonosians swarms. The Clone Trooper is next and then the Jedi Consular and Jedi Guardian as these battles prove to be a piece of cake for my team’s strength. 297,500 points in the books.
The third battle sees 5 enemies and no medic, so the the Clone Sharpshooter is first on my list, but only after Poggle lands and Ability Block on the Clone Trooper. After the Sharpshooter, the Clone Sergeant and Trooper are the next to go leaving Fives and the Jedi, who I killed with the Geonosian Spy so quickly that I failed to note his name.
The fourth and final battle has 6 enemies and is much more difficult. I take out the CTM first after several swarming attacks then work on the Clone Sergeant and Sharpshooter. The Clone Captain does not have the locked Entrenched buff, so I step out of order and remove him, then back to the Sharpshooter and Clone ARC Trooper, both of whom are Entrenched. The Sharpshooter and ARC Trooper go down with a fight after I first Ability Block Kit Fisto, then the Jedi Master who looked like a Youngling up against Palpatine in Episode 3, then I remove him from the screen for 792k points in the North Territory.