The latest update for Marvel: Strike Force is incoming as players can expect a new character to join us soon as the Black Order prepares for their pending takeover. As part of the MSF Envoy Program, Gaming-fans.com is pleased to release the kit for Ebony Maw below. At this time, we do not have any details as to how he will be acquired in MSF, but the Ebony Maw kit is not the only update incoming as several mercenary characters are getting slight upgrades to their kits as well.
Traits: Villain, Cosmic, Mystic, Support, Black Order
Basic – Needle Storm
- Attack primary target for 80% Piercing + Bonus Attack 3 times for 60% Piercing.
- Apply Bleed. If the primary target is a Hero Controller, apply Bleed for 2 turns instead.
Special – Insidious Whisper – Energy Cost: 4/5
- Apply Defense Up for 2 turns to self and all allies.
- Apply Counter to self, all Black Order, and Thanos allies.
- Apply Offense Down for 2 turns to all enemies.
- Clear Counter for all enemies.
Ultimate – Forced Transfusion – Energy Cost: 5/7
- Steal 3% Health from all enemies and redistribute to all allies. This bypasses Heal
- Repeat this attack 4 additional times.
- Apply Slow to all enemies for 2 turns.
- Fill Speed Bar for self and all allies by 5% per Black Order and Thanos allies.
Passive – Envoy of Thanos
- On Spawn, gain 2 Regeneration, 2 Deathproof, and Immunity for 2 turns + fill an ally Thanos Speed Bar by 25% per Black Order ally.
- On ally Thanos turn, if he doesn’t have the Reality Stone, Time Stone, or Soul Stone, grant him them + 2 Regeneration, 2 Deathproof, and 2 Immunity for 2 turns. This character can only do this one per match.
- On Death of an enemy Hero Controller, gain Charged, apply Immunity to all allies, and Barrier all allies for 20% of this character’s Max Health.
- If Charged, on enemy Turn, apply Ability Block to all Hero Controller enemies and then close Charged. This cannot be dodged.
- Gain 30% Resistance.
- Black Order and Thanos allies gain +30% Resistance
In addition to the kit reveal for Ebony Maw (above), several characters with the Mercenary tag are getting small reworks. These are listed below:
– Gain +10% Accuracy. All allies gain +10% Accuracy. MERCENARY allies gain +10% Crit
– Gain +10% Accuracy. All allies gain +10% Accuracy. MERCENARY allies gain +10% Crit damage. On WAR DEFENSE, assist allies on non-attack abilities.
– Attack primary target for 290% damage. Grant 1 ability energy to an ally.
– Attack primary target for 290% damage. Grant 1 ability energy to a random ally. Grant 1 ability energy to all MERCENARY VILLAIN allies.
– On Turn, 40% chance to heal Lowest Health ally for 25% of this character’s Max Health. If ally is MERCENARY, heal for +35% of this character’s Max Health.
– On Turn, 40% chance to heal Lowest Health ally for 25% of this character’s Max Health. If ally is MERCENARY, heal again for 10% of this character’s Max Health. When a MERCENARY ally drops below 50% Max Health, fill this character’s Speed Bar by 40%.
– On WAR DEFENSE, when an enemy attacks an adjacent ally, heal Lowest Health MERCENARY ally for 1,500 Health +10% of this character’s Max Health.
Mercenary Riot Guard
Gain +25% Block chance.
Gain +25% Block Chance. Gain +25% Block amount.
On WAR DEFENSE:
– On turn, apply +1 Deflect , up to a maximum of 4, to adjacent allies.
– Gain +10% Block Chance per MERCENARY ally.
– Counter Assist damage increased by 40%
– In RAIDS, Gain +20% chance to Counterattack.
– In RAIDS, Gain +20% chance to Counterattack for each WAKANDAN Ally
– Gain +20% chance to Counterattack.
– Gain +20% chance to Counterattack for each WAKANDAN Ally