The Starkiller kit has been released and it certainly has a different look and feel than other character kits. Coming December 15th in a new Legacy event that will remain available moving forward, Starkiller will require a Relic 5 Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn, Darth Talon and Mara Jade, The Emperor’s Hand to compete to unlock him, which is a tall order given the Dark Side Mara Jade is being added to the game today.
Looking at his kit, Starkiller has a unique way of utilizing allies. Here is a look at his unique:
At the start of battle, if there are no Galactic Legend allies and Starkiller has exactly one Jedi, one Light Side Unaligned Force User, one Sith, and one other Dark Side Unaligned Force user ally, all allies gain the following bonuses:
- 100% Critical Damage and Max Health
- 35 Speed
- 100% Max Protection until the first time Starkiller is defeated
- Immune to Daze and Stun
The addition of an Omicron ability to this unique then adds the following text:
While in Grand Arenas: If the conditions for this ability were met at the start of battle, all of the following bonuses are also gained:
- At the start of battle, Jedi Tank allies Taunt for 1 turn
- All allies have +35 Speed
- Debuffed enemies deal 50% less damage
- Whenever a Sith ally uses a Basic ability, Starkiller assists, dealing 20% less damage
- Whenever another Dark Side Unaligned Force User uses a Special ability, all allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn
- Whenever Starkiller uses a Special ability, Light Side Healer allies have their cooldowns reduced by 4, and Jedi Tank allies gain Damage Immunity and Taunt for 1 turn
Needless to say, Starkiller will be a “force” in SWGoH, especially in the GAC.