The 23rd edition of Conquest is here as we start to dip into the Holiday Season. This Conquest is the second in a trio of Conquest events, with a new Imperial ship as the prize at the end of Conquest 24 in January 2023 and Projecting Power datacrons to farm. As always, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is “common sense” (whatever that is anymore…) to some when they read the Feat requirements, as I have often said, we have a player base that is full of busy people and sometimes we fail to read through and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the November/December 2022 Conquest season (aka Conquest #23) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where the Scythe is the prize in this the second of the three-part, three-month event.
Strategically, my plan is to hit each Conquest event early and often. I try to dominate the first 3-4 days, using all 50 crystal refreshes and maybe even a couple of 100 crystal refreshes as well, in an effort to ensure a life event will never derail my Red Crate prize, and this allows for much more time to farm Datacrons and Datacron materials in SWGoH to use in the GAC and Territory Wars.
Conquest 23 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like defeat 500 enemies or win 40 battles with a full squad of Jedi characters. A few to take note of:
Conquest 23 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
Strategically, if you need to skip a Feat the Torment Feat is the one to bypass. It takes forever. Literally forever. Whoever had the idea to include this at CG is just trolling the fanbase.
- Imperial Inquisition – Attempt to inflict Purge 300 times. If you have some Inquisitorius characters with Relics even if the others are still using purple Gear, this can be done by putting in the time. Fifth Brother’s AoE middle attack inflicts Purge on all enemies and that alone is incredibly valuable.
- Shadowy Dealings – Gaining Stealth 60 times should not be too bad if you use a Darth Maul lead with Sith or a team of Bad Batch characters in enough battles, but characters like C-3PO, Count Dooku, Geonosian Spy, Hermit Yoda, Mission Vao, Nightsister Acolyte, Nute Gunray, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Sith Assassin and more.
- Torment – Attempt to inflict Torture 50 times. This one will be a real challenge for a lot of players given Torture is exclusive to the Grand Inquisitor. In fact, given that the Grand Inquisitor is one of the least-owned characters in SWGoH and because of the quantity of times Torture is required, this will surely make the fanbase mad. After 48 hours of grinding I have 11 of 50 complete on this feat and will only finish it due to my constant need for Datacron credits, but the true Torture in this is how CG thinks 50 is a good number to shoot for…
Conquest 23 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Armor Up – Gaining “Defense Up” should not be too difficult a task given 25 characters can apply it. They include notables Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, First Order Stormtrooper, Kyle Katarn, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fac, Wrecker and more.
- Siphoning Strike – To “Gain Health Steal Up” you’re going to need Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous, Greef Karga, IG-11, Juhani, Qi’ra, Sun Fac or Visas Marr.
Conquest 23 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Anticipated Dodge – “Gain Foresight 60 times” should not be terribly difficult if you use Grand Master Yoda, Tech, Hermit Yoda, General Kenobi, Bastia Shan (Fallen), IG-11, R2-D2, BB-8, Rey (Jedi Training), Rey (Scavenger), Tie Fighter Pilot, First Order Tie Pilot, Sith Assassin, Nightsister Spirit and a few select others.
- Reeling Blow – Applying Stagger is the key to this Feat and 13 different characters can apply the Stagger debuff. Most notable in that group are BSF, Colonel Starck, Jango Fett, Resistance Hero Poe, Sabine Wren & Sun Fac.
- Into Exile, I Must Go – Gain Master’s Training 50 times. Using Hermit Yoda here in several battles makes this feat rather easy give the global all-Jedi team feat ties into this.
Conquest 23 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Clumsy – Evasion Down is another debuff that is limited in the number of characters who can apply it. They include Amilyn Holdo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Bodhi Rook, Old Ben Kenobi, Sith Assassin, and Zam Wesell. Personally, I like Jedi Master Luke teams with Old Ben where I constantly have Old Ben assist and spread Evasion Down across the enemy forces.
Conquest 23 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Blinding Assault – Inflicting Blind is made much easier if you use Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Threepio & Chewie, Mission Vao, Omega or Sun Fac.
- Forced Tranquility – Attempt to apply Ability Block 60 times. There are 32 characters who can apply Ability Block. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Lord Vader, Boba Fett, Old Ben and Veteran Smuggler Han Solo are among a few notable characters with an efficient AoE Ability Block, while Bastila Shan works well on an all-Jedi team with JMLS to apply several Ability Block debuffs in a single battle.