Welcome to what has become a staple for Gaming-fans.com, where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be the TIE Fighter Pilot, a surprisingly tough and annoying Imperial – on the Dark Side of course. With the correct mods and stats TFP can be an incredibly offensive character in SWGoH.
Main Focus: While every character needs speed, and TFP is one of the fastest toons in the game and a great candidate for Speed mods as a result. However, while Speed should be your main focus, this toon almost needs a 4-way focus including Potency, CC and CD. As a result, my recommendation is NOT to use Speed mods and instead use a 4-mod set of Critical Damage mods with either Potency or Critical Chance mods in the other two slots.
Additional Areas to Focus: Always keeping Speed in mind from the secondary stats, if Potency is taken care of let’s start building both Critical Chance and Critical Damage. Because Critical Damage needs four mods this is where I think you should focus. Beef up the CC up to the 50% range with 216% CD and you will see some big hits whether in the Dark Side’s Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation, the Squad Arena, Phase 3 of HAAT or anywhere else you prefer to use TFP. As long as you focus the secondary stats on Potency, Speed, Critical Chance and Critical Damage you should be heading in the right direction.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH TIE Fighter Pilot:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, CC & potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with +30 speed (any secondary stat focus on CC or Potency is preferred)
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, CC & potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with +36% Critical Damage (any secondary stat focus on speed, CC or potency is preferred)
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, CC & potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Damage mod with +24% potency (any secondary stat focus on speed or CC is preferred)
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg