Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is Rancor Raid hero Teebo. Teebo was a character that nobody cared about until news broke that he was awesome in the Rancor Raid – then everyone seemed to have him at 7-stars thanks to the easy farm in the Galactic War Store. While new heroes have emerged in the Rancor Raid, like zVader lead and Jyn Erso, Teebo remained a relevant toon in SWGoH thanks to the ability to remove Turn Meter. With the Ewok Faction Pass of July 2017, Teebo did not see any changes but did see his Ewok buddies around him enhanced.
Main Focus: Speed & Potency. The fact that anything can possibly trump Speed with a character in SWGoH is rare, but to have an effective Teebo you need both of these numbers to be high, otherwise he is not worth using. Shoot for a Speed over 200 and a Potency number of 60% or higher to be relatively effective. If you do not see the results you want in removing TM with your Potency at that level, add more to ensure you maximize his effectiveness.
Additional Areas to Focus: Health, additional survivability and, dare I say… Accuracy. Health is important for Teebo because Chief Chirpa’s Ancestral Secrets special grants all allies 20% recovery of their Max Health. Thus, all Ewoks should have some focus on Health. Outside of Health and Speed, additional survivability is important to keep Teebo alive even though he is classified as a Tank and can take a lot of hits already. Accuracy, something I rarely ever give any attention to, can ensure that the Stealth Takedown basic lands more consistently. One major complaint from using Teebo in the The Pit/Rancor Raid was attacks that did not land – this can help, but I still would not recommend it ahead of a +30 Speed on a Receiver/Arrow mod.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Teebo:
I recommend the use of Potency mods on Teebo with as much Speed as possible. Thus, here is my recommended approach for mods on Teebo the Ewok:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with +30 speed primary – if a speed primary is not an option consider accuracy as a decent backup plan
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Potency mod with a primary focus on health or protection and a secondary focus on speed, defense, protection and potency
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with primary focus on health or protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with primary focus on potency and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense and protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg