Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s character to review mods for will be Tusken Raider. One of three Tuskens in SWGoH, the Tusken Raider is an original character in the game alongside URoRRuR’R’R. Unfortunately the game has passed the Tusken faction by and the three existing Tuskens are not terribly valuable. That having been said, let’s take a look at the best mods for the Tusken Raider.
Main Focus: Speed. It is the absolute necessity of SWGoH and if you want your Tusken Raider to not be terrible on your roster you’re going to need to speed him up a good bit. His base Speed is just 133 – 121 if you take away the new Gear 12 pieces – so he will need a lot of help in the Speed category to make him relevant.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Offense and survivability. One could make a case for additional Critical Chance and then Critical Damage for the Tusken Raider, however his base CC is not great and his unique grants additional Offense to Tusken allies, so I recommend you follow the route of Offense over CC/CD, just like in the mods needed for URoRRuR’R’R. Potency will help make his basic more effective given the 55% chance to remove 50% turn meter. Finally, you have to keep your characters alive to win, so added survivability is good to have in the forms of Health, Protection and Defense. Under a URoRRuR’R’R lead he will gain significant Defense, so you may want to enhance this stat with your Tusken Raider.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Tusken Raider:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Speed, Offense, Potency and survivability through the mods this could work out well a number of different ways. Here is my preferred mod setup for Tusken Raider:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with offense primary and speed, health, potency or defense secondaries
- Receiver (Arrow) – Offense mod with +30 speed primary and focus on potency, offense, health or protection secondaries
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with defense primary and focus on potency, speed, offense and defense secondaries
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Offense mod with offense primary and focus and potency, speed, health or defense secondaries
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Offense mod with protection primary and focus on potency, speed, offense or defense secondaries
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Offense mod with a primary focus on potency or offense and a secondary focus on potency, speed, health and offense