Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s character to review mods for will be the Tusken leader URoRRuR’R’R. The lone Tusken character with a leadership ability, URoRRuR’R’R has a kit geared around Stunning his enemies and gaining Offense Up. Much like the other Tuskens, URoRRuR’R’R has little to no place in the game for end-game players and is widely considered one of the bottom 10 characters in SWGoH.
Main Focus: Speed. Testing the Tuskens out first on my personal account, and then on my GameChangers dev/QA account with max gear, not having Speed resulted in getting crushed. He starts off at 147 base Speed (159 if you count the new Gear 12 pieces), so he’s higher than most in the game, but like 80-90% of all characters in SWGoH, Speed is the main area of focus if you want to have an effective URoRRuR’R’R and Tusken squad.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Offense and survivability. URoRRuR’R’R has a basic that has a 60% chance to Stun his target, so adding Potency is going to make this more effective. His unique, Ambush Instincts, grants him Offense Up for 4 turns whenever an enemy is Stunned, so if you start off with a high Offense stat that boost will really make him hit hard. Finally, URoRRuR’R’R’s leader ability, Tusken Chief, grants Tusken allies 55 Defense and other allies half that amount, so going with Defense as a focus seems logical.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH URoRRuR’R’R:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Speed, Potency, Offense and survivability through the mods this could work out well a number of different ways. Here is my preferred mod setup for URoRRuR’R’R:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with a primary focus on offense primary and speed, health, potency and defense secondaries
- Receiver (Arrow) – Potency mod with +30 speed and a secondary focus on potency, offense or defense
- Processor (Diamond) – Offense mod with a primary focus on defense and speed, offense, potency and defense secondaries
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Offense mod with a primary focus on offense and speed, protection, potency and offense or defense secondaries
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Offense mod with a primary focus on protection and speed, offense, potency and defense secondaries
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Offense mod with a primary focus on potency or offense and speed, health, potency and offense secondaries