First Published 09.2719, Updated 12.11.19 and 03.16.20
One of the Legendary characters in Marvel Strike Force, Invisible Woman is a must-have on any effective Fantastic Four team in the game. The following is meant to be a living progression of my roster as I look to unlock Invisible Woman. This Legendary MSF event, entitled the Now You See Me event, allows players to compete to unlock shards of Invisible Woman, who opens at 5-stars (310 shards). The Now You See Me event requires 5 Sinister Six characters to unlock Invisible Woman and you must beat all lower tiers before advancing to the next tier level.
I will start my efforts at the 2-star level as I completed the first Tier already. In the first Tier you get to compete with Fantastic Four characters with a reward of 15 shards of Invisible Woman
My Roster of Sinister Six Characters:
- Rhino – 6 stars, 5 red stars, 289/300 – Level 51, Gear 8 +2 pieces, 24,282 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Mysterio – 5 stars, 3 red stars, 102/200 – Level 55, Gear 8 +2 pieces, 20,809 power, Abilities 6-5-5-4
- Green Goblin – 6 stars, 3 red stars, 145/300 – Level 50, Gear 7 +5 pieces, 18,210 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Vulture – 5 stars, 2 red stars, 44/200 – Level 10, Gear 2 +4 pieces, 500 power, Abilities 1-1
- Shocker – 3 stars, 0 red stars, 42/80 – Level 10, Gear 2 +5 pieces, 309 power, Abilities 1-1
As you can see from the info above, this has not been a faction that I have gotten overly excited about. After whaling a bit this summer I have calmed down a lot to ensure this site has the attention it needs to now 5 games we cover regularly.
Tier 2 – I can’t say I expect any of these to be too easy given I have two under 1k power…
Facing Juggernaut, Pyro, Psylocke and more, Invisible Woman joins my Sinister Six characters, all of 64k power of them, for the fight. Vulture is dead fast but when Mysterio gets his turn the level I am fighting is more evident. Mysterio, GG and Rhino lead the way for my victory. 30 shards of Invisible Woman, 750 Mega Orb Fragments and 1k gold are my rewards.
Tier 3 – Like before, I expect to be led to victory by Mysterio, Green Goblin and Rhino. This will be the final Tier that I get a shot at this time around as Shocker is holding me back, but it gives me time to have the Sinister Six ready for the next go-around.
Again, Invisible Woman is here to assist my five. I lose Vulture and Shocker almost immediately, but Rhino manhandles the rest as I get and easy win. 80 shards of Invisible Woman, 2k Mega Orb Fragments and 100k gold are my rewards.
Tier 4 – I should be attempting this for the first time the next time the Now You See Me Invisible Woman event comes around…
My (Updated) Roster of Sinister Six Characters:
- Rhino – 7 stars, 5 red stars – Level 51, Gear 8 +2 pieces, 27,045 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Mysterio – 6 stars, 3 red stars, 226/300 – Level 55, Gear 9 +0 pieces, 24,778 power, Abilities 6-5-5-4
- Green Goblin – 6 stars, 3 red stars, 293/300 – Level 50, Gear 8 +4 pieces, 20,536 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Vulture – 6 stars, 2 red stars, 313/300 – Level 16, Gear 3 +4 pieces, 1,098 power, Abilities 1-1-1
- Shocker – 4 stars, 0 red stars, 57/130 – Level 24, Gear 5 +2 pieces, 2,840 power, Abilities 2-2-2-1
Tier 4 – I am curious to see if the team above will be enough to beat this tier as I have invested almost nothing into Vulture and Shocker, but have the gear and gold to get there as needed.
I have to rely on Rhino, Mysterio and GG along with Invisible Woman for the offense here since Vulture and Shocker are basically just along for the ride. Luckily Rhino is pretty tough and takes out the first 6 enemies who were weakened by his teammates. I remove Scarlet Witch first in the second batch of enemies to keep the healing away and everything goes smoothly until Minn-erva arrives. However I take her and Rescue out and chip away at the rest for a comfortable victory.
Tier 5 – I should be attempting this for the first time the next time the Now You See Me Invisible Woman event comes around…
My (Updated) Roster of Sinister Six Characters:
- Rhino – 7 stars, 5 red stars – Level 51, Gear 9 +0 pieces, 29,990 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Mysterio – 7 stars, 4 red stars – Level 55, Gear 9 +2 pieces, 30,773 power, Abilities 6-5-5-4
- Green Goblin – 7 stars, 3 red stars – Level 50, Gear 9 +0 pieces, 23,918 power, Abilities 5-5-5-3
- Vulture – 7 stars, 2 red stars – Level 40, Gear 6 +0 pieces, 10,959 power, Abilities 4-4-4-2
- Shocker – 5 stars, 3 red stars, 135/200 – Level 40, Gear 5 +2 pieces, 8,957 power, Abilities 4-4-4-2
Tier 5 – Today should be the day that I (finally) unlock Invisible Woman, the question is how much more I need to invest into this team to make it happen. My combined Team Power is low in my first attempt at just 104,597 – let’s see how this works…
I have to defeat 16 enemies in total with 6 of them to start. My stronger characters, Mysterio, Green Goblin and Rhino, prove to be the offense for my team as the Invisible Woman who auto-joins me adds the barrier on defense. When the second wave arrives I take out Black Widow first as her ultimate ability can stun and nobody wants to see that. I lose both Vulture and Shocker and have just Jessica Jones left from the second wave to defeat, but I am able to advance to the final wave of enemies who really are not much of a challenge. Somewhat surprisingly I am able to advance and take home the 130 shards of Invisible Woman and 250k gold.
Tier 6 – I should be attempting this for the first time the next time the Now You See Me Invisible Woman event comes around…