The new Conquest season 11 event is here as we continue the pursuit of Boba Fett, Scion of Jango. Once again, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is common sense to some when they read the Feat requirements, we have a player base that is full of busy people and, as I have said many times before, sometimes we fail to really read and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the December 2021 Conquest season (aka Conquest #11) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I promise to keep updating this as I progress through this Conquest event as well.
Conquest 11 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like win without a support in your squad or defeat 500 enemies. A few to take note of:
Conquest 11 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
- Unsupportive – This one is simple – use attackers, tanks and healers to win and leave the support characters at home.
- Relentless Fury – Frenzy is a buff that was exclusive to Bossk and Bistan, and now Darth Talon also have the ability to gain this buff. Personally, I think this is basically a way to (try to) force players to use the consumables in this game mode – and it works. Find the Frenzy consumable and spend 75 crystals and you can knock this one out rather quickly.
- Clumsy – Evasion Down is another debuff that is limited in the number of characters who can apply it. They include Amilyn Holdo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Bodhi Rook, Old Ben Kenobi, Sith Assassin, and Zam Wesell.
Conquest 11 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Beskar Breaker – This feat requires us to inflict Armor Shred 20 times which will play well for those who use Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT), General Anakin Skywalker (GAS), Ki-Adi-Mundi, Sabine Wren, The Armorer and Zaalbar.
- Shadowy Dealings – Gaining Stealth 60 times should not be too bad if you use a Darth Maul lead with Sith or a team of Bad Batch characters in enough battles, but characters like C-3PO, Count Dooku, Geonosian Spy, Hermit Yoda, Mission Vao, Nightsister Acolyte, Nute Gunray, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Sith Assassin and more.
Conquest 11 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Armor Up – Gaining Defense Up is not bad if you have Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, Finn, First Order Stormtrooper, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fan, Wrecker or a host of others who can apply this buff. Personally, I like using Barriss Offee on Jedi teams as she grants Defense Up to her whole team.
- Reeling Blow – Applying Stagger is the key to this Feat and 13 different characters can apply the Stagger debuff. Most notable in that group are BSF, Colonel Starck, Jango Fett, Resistance Hero Poe, Sabine Wren & Sun Fac.
Conquest 11 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Incapacitating Strike – Potency Down is a debuff that is only applied by Young Lando and Grand Master Yoda. Since you also need to win 14 battles with a full squad of Light Side units, get your Jedi ready and knock these two out together.
Conquest 11 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Endure – Gain Tenacity Up 40 times is a feat that is much easier if you use Chirrut Imwe, Dengar, Droideka, Grand Master Yoda, Greef Karga, Jedi Master Kenobi, L3-37, Shaak Ti, Tech, Wrecker or a few select other characters. Given the difficulty of the Sector 5 battles, using JMK was the key to making this an easy feat for me.
- Stunning Tactics – In order to attempt to Stun 100 times you have a lot of choices as over 50 different characters in SWGoH can stun an enemy. This is a feat that I put little to no effort into finishing given so many high level teams have Stuns built into them already.
Originally Published: December 9, 2021