The Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle in SWGoH features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Phase 4 features 3 territories as players battle with ships and ground troops. In the Middle Territory in Phase 4 there is a new Special Mission where players can use their 7-star Jabba the Hutt to earn Mk II Guild Event Tokens. To fight in the Phase 4 Special Mission you must have a 7-star Jabba the Hutt and a team of Hutt Cartel.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in the Phase 4 Special Mission that may be updated over time.
Phase 4 Special Mission Requirements:
- 7-star Hutt Cartel, 16,500+ Power
- Jabba the Hutt required
My Roster of Hutt Cartel:
Here is a look at my roster of Hutt Cartel used for this Special Mission. Note that “all abilities maxed” refers to relevant abilities as I do not have Omicrons on all of these characters:
- Jabba the Hutt – 52,788 power – 7-stars – Relic 8 – Six 6-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 524 speed, 211 h/p, 106.93% potency, 136.89% tenacity
- Krrsantan – 30,910 power – 7-stars – Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (1 Potency & 2 Defense sets) – all abilities maxed, 231 speed, 189k h/p, 76.5% armor
- Boushh (Leia Organa) – 27,267 power – 7-stars – Relic 5 – Four 6-dot mods, 2 gold, 5-dot mods (Speed & Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 307 speed
- Skiff Guard Lando – 25,788 power – 7-stars – Relic 5 – Six 6-dot mods (Offense & CC sets) – all abilities maxed, 278 speed
- Cad Bane – 27,396 power – 7 stars – Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (Potency, Defense & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 240 speed
Phase 4 Special Mission Battle Notes:
11.19.22 – Facing a strong team of Clone Troopers in the first wave, I go after the healer/reviver and high-damage clones first. Getting Boushh to land as many thermal detonators as possible is the key while ensuring Krrsantan stays healthy. When I first fought this battle in October 2022, Krrsantan was Relic 5 and his mods were not sliced to level 6 yet, so I had to pay closer attention to his health, and Jabba did not have his ultimate. But this time around, a Relic 7 Krrsantan with enhanced mods and a stronger Jabba did not even make me nervous as I mowed the Clones down.
The second wave feature Anakin, Kenobi and Ahsoka, and really is about getting around Kenobi to take out Anakin as quickly as possible. With Jabba’s special placing Buff Immunity this makes the battle quite easy as I cruise to victory.