The 31st edition of Conquest is upon us as we start on yet another new character. This trio of Conquest events features Taron Malicos as the prize at the end of Conquest 33 in September 2023 and of course there are plenty of datacrons to farm. As always, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is “common sense” to some when they read the Feat requirements, as I have often said, we have a player base that is full of busy people and sometimes we fail to read through and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the July, August & September 2023 Conquest season (aka Conquests #31, 32 & 33) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where shards of Taron Malicos is the prize of the three-part, three-month event.
Strategically, my plan is to hit each Conquest event early and often. I try to dominate the first 3-4 days, using all 50 crystal refreshes and maybe even a couple of 100 crystal refreshes as well, in an effort to ensure a life event will never derail my Red Crate prize, and this allows for much more time to farm Datacrons and Datacron materials in SWGoH to use in the GAC and Territory Wars.
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like defeat 250 enemies on the Challenge Path or win 40 battles with a full squad of Clones. A few to take note of:
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
Strategically, if you need to skip a Feat the Torment Feat is the one to bypass. It takes forever. Literally forever. Whoever had the idea to include this at CG is just trolling the fanbase.
- Beep Boop – Defeat 50 enemies with Droid units. I use Doctor Aphra heavy in Sector 1 as the murder droids come in handy making this feat easier and Grievous and his Separatist Droids are strong here too.
- Armor Up – Gaining “Defense Up” should not be too difficult a task given 25+ characters can now apply it. They include notables Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, First Order Stormtrooper, Kyle Katarn, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fac, Wrecker and more.
- Forced Tranquility – Old Ben and Jedi Master Luke make this feat an easy one to knock out quickly.
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Anticipated Dodge – Gain Foresight 60 times. Using Grand Master Yoda and/or Hermit Yoda on a team with Jedi Knight Cal Kestis regularly in Sector 2 makes this one go by quickly and allows you to be more efficient.
- Disarmed – Win 14 battles with no Attackers in your squad. I used to go heavy on a Jedi lineup of JMLS/HYoda/GMY/Shaak/Bastila but with the addition of Merrin to the Nightsisters this can work well using Mother Talzin/Old Daka/Asajj/NZ & Merrin.
- Imperial Inquisition – Inflict Purge 300 times with Inquisitors. Use the Inquisitorius to work through this one, and a Ninth Sister lead starts you off with 30 Purge (10% of the Feat) to start each battle.
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- We Have Returned – With Darth Malgus as a leader, this Feat pairs nicely with the global Feat and Reeling Blow.
- Reeling Blow – Attempt to inflict Stagger 60 times. This one can be accomplished efficiently using the Sith Empire with BSF and ensuring Darth Malgus stays alive as he is needed in a global Feat.
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Beskar Breaker – Attempt to inflict Armor Shred 20 times. This is not bad at all when using a Jedi Master Kenobi team with Barriss Offee for the Defense Up and some combo of CAT/GAS/KAM to land the Armor Shred. Add in the Armor Shreds you can get from Reva and Eighth Brother and this feat will organically work itself out while working on the others in Sector 5.
- Clumsy – Attempt to inflict Evasion Down 40 times. This one is easy as you also need to defeat 50 enemies with Jedi, so use a JML lead and keep calling Old Ben to assist since he applies Evasion Down on his basic.
Conquest 31, 32 & 33 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Anticipated Dodge – Gain Foresight 60 times. Just as it worked in Sector 2, using Grand Master Yoda and/or Hermit Yoda on a team with Jedi Knight Cal Kestis regularly makes this one go by quickly and allows you to be more efficient.
- Kalikori – Keep an eye on this one in future iterations of this Conquest as the beginning of Conquest 31 allowed battles in this Sector against Phoenix characters to count as well.
- Blinding Assault – Inflicting Blind is made much easier if you use Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Threepio & Chewie, Mission Vao, Omega or Sun Fac. Specifically I use the CLS Rebel lineup with Threepio & Chewie, aka Chewpo, and run this battle 5-6 times in a row looking to knock this one out quickly.