Welcome to the best mods for Barriss Offee, part of a series of articles on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be the Barriss Offee, one of the top healers in SWGoH and, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a topic of past controversy regarding Zeta materials. Barriss has seen use in the game a multitude of times and her Zeta ability continues to make her incredibly valuable as many now call her Zarriss or zBarriss.
Main Focus: While every character needs Speed, the main focus for Barriss should be Health. Invigorating Strike, has a 45% chance to have all allies recover 6% of Barriss Offee’s Max Health. Thus, if her Max Health is say 20,000 each ally would recover 1,200 Health on a simple lightsaber strike. At 30,000 max health that would mean an increase of 1,800 Health nearly half of all lightsaber attacks from Barriss. Her Force Healer ability is also impacted by her Max Health given she (and each ally) will gain 15% of the individual character’s Max Health when used after the Health equalizer. Her Zeta ability for Swift Recovery will also be impacted by a higher Health number as will her leadership ability No One Left Behind. Finally, Barriss Offee is one of the best Relic upgrades in the Jedi faction as her Health more than doubles, and a super high Health stat for Barriss is key to making her incredibly effective in all areas of the game, especially the Phase 1 Special Mission of the Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle.
Additional Areas to Focus: Given the high health numbers, if you really want to annoy your opponent look at Defense and Protection in the secondary mod stats. Since she is an all-around defensive character, added Tenacity will only bolster this theme. Speed is never a bad thing, but it is up to you to figure out where you want to prioritize those precious receiver mods with the big speed boosts.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Health. No disagreement here as Barriss, along with Padme Amidala, General Grievous and a few others, is designed around the Health stat. Boost her Health and Defensive stats, along with her Speed, to get the most out of Barriss Offee in SWGoH.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Barriss Offee:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with a offense primary and a secondary focus on health, speed, defense and tenacity
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with a speed or health primary and a secondary focus on health/speed, defense, protection and tenacity
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with a defense primary and a secondary focus on health, speed, defense and tenacity
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with a health primary and a secondary focus on health, speed, defense and tenacity
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health mod with a health primary and a secondary focus on health, speed, defense and tenacity
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with a health primary and a secondary focus on health, speed, defense and tenacity
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg
Updated by LJ 01.11.21