Welcome to another article in our series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods is Ezra Bridger. The Jedi padawan from the Rebels cartoon series, Ezra is training under Kanan Jarrus and is drawn in by Maul at times during the cartoon series. Shortly after he was released in SWGoH, on March 30th I wrote, “when you factor in the stacking offense, Ezra Bridger’s best mods option may be offense mods given how few toons typically focus on this mod set in SWGoH.” So let’s see what a more in-depth review shows us.
Main Focus: Ezra is a pretty strong offensive character with stacking offense from his unique, Push Through. Thus, building on this offense seems to be a smart move.
Additional Areas to Focus: Tenacity, Protection, Speed, Critical Chance and Critical Damage. Tenacity helps his basic, Rushing Strike, become more effective given that his chance to strike a second time is doubled when he is not suffering any debuffs. Zeb’s unique specifically deals with protection recovery each turn, which is again passed to all Phoenix allies under a Hera Syndulla lead, thus higher protection will benefit you more efficiently than other areas. Speed is a focus simply because you must have speed on your characters to be effective. Since we are already looking to build on Ezra’s offensive stats, what better way that to put a focus on CC and CD to gain bigger hits?
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Ezra Bridger:
I am choosing to go with a set of 4 Offense mods and 2 CC mods to gain as much offensive firepower as possible. Thus, here is my preferred mod setup for Ezra:
- Transmitter (Square) – Offense mod with offense primary and a focus on tenacity, speed and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Offense mod with +30 speed primary – all other stats gained are bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Offense mod with defense primary and a focus on offense, tenacity, speed and health
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with +36% Critical Damage – all other stats gained are bonus
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Chance mod with health or protection primary and a focus on offense, defense, tenacity and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Offense mod with offense primary and a focus on speed, defense, tenacity and protection