The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which, at least at the start, last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 2 that will be updated over time. The Phase 2 Special Mission rewards 21 Mk II Guild Event Tokens for each member of your guild that is able to complete the battles. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 2 Special Mission.
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters
- General Kenobi, Cody & Clone Sergeant – Phase I
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- General Kenobi – 29,922 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six, 6-dot mods (2 Health & 1 Defense set) – all abilities maxed, 273 speed, 157k H/P, 72.2% Armor, 63.7% Resistance
- CC-2224 “Cody” – 21,207 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 3 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (2 Health & 1 CC set) – Abilities 8-8-8-7, 222 speed, 77.87% CC
- Clone Sergeant – Phase I – 21,595 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 4 – Four Gold 5-dot mods & 2 Purple (3 Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 201 speed, 101.63% CC, 156% CD, 5,525 Physical Damage
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Battle Notes:
01.19.20 – I have invested a lot into this threesome and hope to see it pay off. How much Capital Games respects our investments is a whole other story however…
Yeah… I start off on B2 and my Clone Sergeant is dead before I can kill him off. WTH. Cody is in the yellow when I kill off the B1 and I barely defeat the Geo Soldier to advance.
I start the second wave of enemies with Cody one hit from dead and no way to heal or revive him. With two Geo Soldiers and a B1, this battle will be short. One hit on the B2 an Cody is dead, but GK performs much better than expected. With help from the AT-TE (Full Strength), GK eliminated the B1 and a Geo Soldier and is down to yellow health as he faces off with the final Geo Soldier. Somehow I am able to advance and move on…
The third wave ends the battle quickly, stunning GK and not allowing him a single turn.
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Battle Notes – Take 2:
Here is what my roster looks like now as I am only making changes to mods given the grind for Relic materials for the pending Galactic Legend events:
- General Kenobi – no change
- CC-2224 “Cody” – 21,477 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 3 – Six, 6-dot mods (3 CC sets) – Abilities 8-8-8-7, 262 speed, 81.99% CC
- Clone Sergeant – Phase I – 21,799 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 4 – Four 6-dot mods, 2 Gold 5-dot mods (3 Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 230 speed, 91.17% CC, 156% CD, 5,845 Physical Damage
02.19.20 – This is about to be another battle where I wonder why I do this. The studio used to “value our investments” and this entire Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle is proof that they no longer do.
Cody is the first to die, but only after I kill off the B2 and have the B1 down to 7 stacks remaining. GK and the Clone Sergeant finish them off to advance. I start the second wave of enemies with the AT-TE and then try to focus on the Sniper Droid, getting him to yellow health, but by the time it is GK’s turn to go again the Sniper Droid is full health with bonus protection and 6 stacks of Charge. What happens next is so ugly and painful that I do not care to continue…
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- General Kenobi – 29,922 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (2 Health & 1 Defense set) – all abilities maxed, 246 speed, 174k H/P, 70.1% Armor, 61.1% Resistance
- CC-2224 “Cody” – 21,432 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 3 – Five 6-dot mods and one Gold 5-dot mod (CC & CD sets) – Abilities 8-8-8-7, 255 speed, 67.77% CC, 220.5% CD
- Clone Sergeant – Phase I – 21,844 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 4 – Five 6-dot mods and one Gold 5-dot mod (CC & CD sets) – all abilities maxed, 236 speed, 87.85% CC, 222% CD, 5,996 Physical Damage
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Battle Notes – Take 3:
11.15.20 – Trying this mission out for the first time in a while. I am rocking the Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle this time around, so let’s see if some mod changes can keep the momentum going. I will say this – I have not upgraded the Relics on either Cody or the Clone Sergeant based on the fact that these two characters have little value outside of this single battle.
To the battle, I face a B1, B2 and Geonosian Soldier to start and I am able to take out the B2 slowly, but effectively. I am able to take out the B1, but Cody is in yellow health and that is not looking good. The Geo Soldier finishes off Cody and then I take him out to head to the second wave of enemies.
The second wave is a B1 and two Geo Soldiers. I use the AT-TE to weaken one Geonosian Soldier and after CS take a couple of hits, GK and CS take that Geo Soldier out. I am able to win the battle but have my Clone Sergeant now in yellow health as I head into the 3rd wave.
The third wave of enemies contains a Sniper Droid, a BX-series Commando Droid and a B1. I start with the AT-TE on the Sniper Droid which weakens him, but he take a turn and recovers protection. Then the enemies kill CS and this battle is effectively over. I attacks with GK until he dies, unable to kill off anyone else. Slight progress all of these months later, but still nothing in terms of real results.