Capital Games has released the kit and their Developer Insights for both of their two Galactic Legend characters. These are listed below along with links to the full text from the EA SWGoH forums:
First the kit for Galactic Legend Kylo Ren:
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Leader, First Order, Galactic Legend
Destructive Leader of the First Order who overpowers his enemies with brutal attacks
Basic: BRUTAL ASSAULT
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns on target enemy and deal Physical damage to them twice. If the target was Stunned, deal damage again and gain Advantage for 2 turns. If it’s Kylo’s turn, he gains 10 Siphon until the end of the encounter.
Siphon: This unit will gain 1% of a stat per stack and the target will lose the amount gained
Special 1: STASIS STRIKE (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dispel all buffs on all enemies and Stun target enemy for 2 turns, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted. Then, deal Physical damage to target enemy and Kylo gains 20 Siphon until the end of the encounter. On a critical hit, Kylo gains 40 Siphon instead. This attack can’t be evaded.
Special 2: FURIOUS ONSLAUGHT (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Kylo Siphons Mastery from target enemy, doubled if they were Stunned, which can’t be resisted. Then, dispel all debuffs on all Dark Side allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns.
Siphon Mastery: Gain a percentage of Mastery equal to this unit’s Siphon until the end of the encounter and the target loses that much Mastery (stacking, excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends)
Leader: SUPREME LEADER
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dark Side allies have +40% Mastery and +50% Critical Damage.
Whenever a Dark Side ally loses Advantage without scoring a critical hit, they gain Advantage for 1 turn at the end of the turn.
Whenever a Dark Side ally gains Advantage, if they didn’t already have it, they gain a bonus based on their role:
- Tanks Taunt for 2 turns
- Attackers gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns
- Supports and Healers gain 20% Turn Meter
Unique 1: PRESS THE ADVANTAGE
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is immune to Stagger and can’t gain taunt effects, and enemies defeated during his turn can’t be revived.
Whenever a Dark Side ally loses Turn Meter, they gain 10% of their current Max Health and Max Protection (stacking).
Whenever a Dark Side ally gains bonus Turn Meter, they lose 10% of their current Max Health and Max Protection (stacking).
Unique 2: GALACTIC LEGEND
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects.
This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%.
Ultimate: DEPTHS OF RAGE (Requires at least 60% Ultimate Charge to activate)
Unlocked with purchase (10 Ultimate Ability Materials) after meeting requirement of Relic Amplifier level 1
Ultimate Charge: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren gains 2% Ultimate Charge whenever a Dark Side ally deals Physical or Special damage to an enemy, increased to 5% on a critical hit.
FINAL TEXT: (ULTIMATE) Supreme Leader Kylo Ren dispels all debuffs on himself, enters an aggressive stance, and deals Physical damage to all enemies, which can’t be evaded. While in this stance, Kylo is immune to damage and detrimental effects, he can’t be defeated, his Siphon is doubled, and his abilities have no cooldowns.
- 60% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 1 turn
- 85% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 2 turns
- 100% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 3 turns
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren can’t use this ability if he is already in an aggressive stance
Now a bit of the Developer Insight into the new Kylo Ren:
- Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is one of the first two Galactic Legends to be released along with Rey.
- Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is primarily focused on dealing damage and increasing his strength over the course of an encounter, but he doesn’t care about keeping his squadmates alive throughout the battle.
- His stats grow over time through a new effect called Siphon and can be very strong in longer encounters.
- Supreme Leader Kylo Ren’s Galactic Ascension event, Heir to the Dark Side, takes you through Kylo’s story in The Rise of Skywalker up to the battle atop the wreckage of the Death Star. At this point in the story (and the part of Kylo’s journey that this unit represents), Kylo is still held by the Dark Side and is consumed by his goal of crowning himself the ruler of the galaxy.
Click here for the entire post of Developer Insights into Galactic Legend Kylo Ren.