Capital Games has released the kit and their Developer Insights on one of their two Galactic Legend characters, beginning with Rey. These are listed below along with links to the full text from the EA SWGoH forums:
First the kit for Galactic Legend Rey:
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Resistance, Galactic Legend
Resistance Leader who safeguards her allies by providing powerful shields and delivering high damage
Basic: RELENTLESS PURSUIT
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If it’s Rey’s turn, she deals damage a second time, has +50% Health Steal, and ignores 50% of the target’s Armor. This Health Steal is doubled while Rey is under 50% Health.
Special 1: LIFEBLOOD (Cooldown 0)
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Rey loses 25% Health and target Light Side ally gains bonus Protection equal to the amount lost. All other Light Side allies gain half of that amount. If Rey is at full health when she uses this ability, all Light Side allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.
Target other ally gains Lifeblood until they are defeated or until Lifeblood is granted to a different ally, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Rey can’t be defeated by this ability.
Rey can’t use this ability if she is at or below 25% Health at the start of her turn
Lifeblood: Damage received decreased by 30% and damage dealt increased by 30%
Special 2: SUDDEN WHIRLWIND (Cooldown 0)
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal 3x massive damage to target enemy. Then, deal Physical damage to all enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can’t be revived. This attack can’t be countered or evaded.
This ability can’t be used unless a Light Side ally dropped below 60% Health since its last use
Leader: WISDOM OF THE SACRED TEXTS
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Light Side allies have +40% Mastery, +30 Speed, and +30% Max Health. Whenever an enemy gains bonus Turn Meter, Inspired Light Side allies gain 5% Mastery (stacking) until the end of the encounter. The first time each Light Side ally falls below 50% Health, they gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and recover 50% Health when it expires.
Unique 1: MANIFEST INSPIRATION
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of her turn, Rey becomes Inspired. If she is already Inspired, she instead Inspires the healthiest Light Side ally who isn’t. Inspired Light Side allies dispel all debuffs on themselves when they use a Basic ability during their turn. Light Side allies with Inspired or Damage Immunity can’t have their Turn Meter reduced.
Unique 2: GALACTIC LEGEND
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects.
This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%.
Ultimate: HEIR TO THE JEDI (Must charge to 100% before use)
Unlocked with purchase (10 Ultimate Ability Materials) after meeting requirement of Relic Amplifier level 1
Ultimate Charge: Rey gains 6% Ultimate Charge at the start of every character’s turn.
FINAL TEXT: (ULTIMATE) Until the end of Rey’s next turn, she enters a defensive stance and damage Light Side allies receive is reduced to 1. While in this stance, Rey can’t act, has 30% less Speed, is immune to all detrimental effects, and can’t be defeated. Upon activating this ability again, she deals true damage (ignores defense, but can’t critically hit) to the enemy team split among them and all Ultimate Charge is consumed. This attack can’t be countered or evaded.
Now a bit of the Developer Insight into the new Rey:
- Rey is one of the first two Galactic Legends to be released alongside Supreme Leader Kylo Ren(Coming soon!)
- The character’s name is simply “Rey”. While during the movie there are other possible names we could have given her, throughout the trilogy she identifies mostly with the simpler name and we feel it is the most fitting for the character.
- Rey can lead almost any light side squad but specifically synergizes with allies with Inspire (which can be applied by herself, Resistance Hero Poe and Resistance Hero Finn)
- Her abilities target light side characters instead of a specific faction to create a better space for theory crafting
- Rey’s kit is very flexible depending on the situation – she can sacrifice her health to provide her allies with a large amount of survivability or really dish out the damage if an ally is low on health.
- While Supreme Leader Kylo Ren can ramp up to become very powerful over the course of a battle, Rey starts out strong and can use her Ultimate early or late in an encounter to great effect.
Click here for the entire post of Developer Insights into Galactic Legend Rey.