Welcome to the best mods for Ninth Sister, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be Ninth Sister. A member of the Inquisitorious faction, the Ninth Sister originates from the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and the Darth Vader comics that are also canon. In-game she is a Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitorius, Unaligned Force User and Tank with a Leader ability. Let’s take a look at the best mods to maximize the Ninth Sister’s kit.
Main Focus: Speed is almost always the main focus of mods on SWGoH characters, but with Ninth Sister being the tank of the Inquisitorius faction, it is not as important as the survivability stats. Specifically, she gains 5% Defense, Max Health and Tenacity for each other Empire ally present at the start of battle, so beefing these three stats up is where I suggest you put your main focus from your mods used on Ninth Sister.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Critical Avoidance, Protection and Speed. Ninth Sister may get some hits in where a bit more Offense is desired, but keeping her used as intended is your best bet. As a result, after Defense, Health and Tenacity, I suggest keeping your mods focused on Potency and Protection as well. When she attacks you want her spreading debuffs to help setup her teammates, and the Purge debuff is key to this faction’s success. In addition, consuming stacks of Purge give added benefit to the team, so load all Inquisitorius characters with Potency to help the team. Any added survivability from Protection is nothing but a plus. If you have a strong Critical Avoidance arrow laying around unused with a high Speed secondary this may be a good place to use it.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Tenacity. I cannot disagree with Tenacity being important, but not having Health or Defense listed alongside Tenacity is surprising to me. Once we get a full Inquisitorius faction maybe this will be more clear and obvious.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Ninth Sister:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Defense, Health, Tenacity and Potency through the mods you should be able to maximize her abilities utilizing an Health/Tenacity/Defense sets. Here are my recommendations for the best mods for Ninth Sister:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, speed and protection or potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Defense mod with health, defense or critical avoidance primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, speed and protection or potency
- Processor (Diamond) – Tenacity mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, potency and speed or protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Defense mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on health, tenacity, speed and potency or protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health mod with health primary and a secondary focus on defense, speed, potency and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Tenacity mod with health or tenacity primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, speed and protection or potency
Photo Credits: EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg