The Grand Inquisitor is finally set to join Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, and EA Capital Games has released his kit. While many of us blindly farmed the Inquisitorius characters over the past several month not knowing the level of this faction or the Grand Inquisitor at the ned of this tunnel, we now have the info needed to determine if this investment is indeed worth it. Described as “a menace and force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Don’t let him linger around too long otherwise you can expect a debuff bonanza,” here is a link to his kit for reference.
Per EA Capital Games:
- Powerful leader who bolsters members of the Inquisitor team
- With basic attack, he can hit multiple times based on stacks of Purge on the target
- Special 1 will cleanse debuffs, equalizes health and protection
- Patience – at start of battle, opponents are inflicted with a stack of Purge
- As the leader of the Inquisitors, we wanted him to be a powerful cornerstone to an all-Inquisitor team.
- The uniform for our version of Grand Inquisitor was pulled from Star Wars Rebels, while Rupert Friend (the actor who portrayed him on Obi-wan Kenobi) was the inspiration behind his visage.
- Pain Can Break Anyone, You’re Right to be Afraid, and Ready to Die? were inspired by quotes from Star Wars Rebels, while Compassion Leaves a Trail is from Obi-wan Kenobi.
For the full developer insights from EA Capital Games, click here.
Image Credit: EA Capital Games