The 28th edition of Conquest is upon us as we start on yet another new character/ship quest. This trio of Conquest events features Darth Malgus’ own Fury-class Interceptor as the prize at the end of Conquest 30 in June 2023 and a new set of datacrons to farm. As always, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is “common sense” (whatever that is anymore…) to some when they read the Feat requirements, as I have often said, we have a player base that is full of busy people and sometimes we fail to read through and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the April, May and June 2023 Conquest season (aka Conquests #28, 29 and 30) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where the Fury-class Interceptor is the prize of the three-part, three-month event.
Strategically, my plan is to hit each Conquest event early and often. I try to dominate the first 3-4 days, using all 50 crystal refreshes and maybe even a couple of 100 crystal refreshes as well, in an effort to ensure a life event will never derail my Red Crate prize, and this allows for much more time to farm Datacrons and Datacron materials in SWGoH to use in the GAC and Territory Wars.
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like defeat 500 enemies or win 40 battles with a full squad of Jedi characters. A few to take note of:
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
Strategically, if you need to skip a Feat the Torment Feat is the one to bypass. It takes forever. Literally forever. Whoever had the idea to include this at CG is just trolling the fanbase.
- Clever Little Droid – Use BB-8 in battles and gain “Secret Intel” as much as possible to efficiently finish this feat.
- Clumsy – Attempt to inflict Evasion Down 40 times. This one is easy as you also need to defeat 50 enemies with Jedi, so use a JML lead and keep calling Old Ben to assist since he applies Evasion Down on his basic.
- Blinding Assault – Inflicting Blind is made much easier if you use Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Threepio & Chewie, Mission Vao, Omega or Sun Fac. Specifically I use the CLS Rebel lineup with Threepio & Chewie, aka Chewpo, and run this battle 5-6 times in a row looking to knock this one out quickly.
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Siphoning Strike – To “Gain Health Steal Up” you’re going to need Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous, Greef Karga, IG-11, Juhani, Qi’ra, Sun Fac or Visas Marr.
- Fleet-Footed – This is likely the most annoying of all of the feats in this 3-month series of Conquest events. Two ways to help speed this one up is to buy Overcharged Evasion Boosters as a consumable and to find the Evasive Technique data disk. Add in the use of a Evasion Up leader like Old Ben or Ahsoka Tano and you can help speed this annoying feat up.
- Dark Incantations – Attempt to inflict Plague 200 times. This is as simple was fighting battle with your Nightsisters, and using Mother Talzin/Old Daka/Merrin here is wise for the Global feat.
- Disarmed – Win 14 battles with no Attackers in your squad. I used to go heavy on a Jedi lineup of JMLS/HYoda/GMY/Shaak/Bastila but with the Nightsister Feat also here this one goes by much quicker. Using Mother Talzin/Old Daka/Asajj/NZ & Merrin allows you to “double dip” and work on two Sector 2 feats at once.
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Imperial Inquisition – Inflict Purge 300 times with Inquisitors. This is as simple was fighting battle with your Inquisitors, and those that have Reva are at an advantage given she starts battles with 6 stacks of Purge on enemies.
- Shifting Sands – Gain Momentum 1,000 times. Not as terrible as it sounds, but higher Relic Tuskens will make this much easier.
- Anticipated Dodge – Gain Foresight 60 times. Using Grand Master Yoda regularly in Sector 3 makes this one go by quickly.
- Beep Boop – Defeat 50 enemies with Droid units. I save Doctor Aphra to use heavy in Sector 3 as the murder droids come in handy making this feat easier to complete in an efficient manner.
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- All Rebel – Win 14 battles with all-Rebel squads. I typically use the standard CLS team here and may sometimes add in a Rebel Fighter team under Mon Mothma as well. Note that with Old Ben being a Rebel and able to apply Ability Block as an AoE, this could help you speed this Sector up, and the first several battles in Sector 4 are very kind to Imperial Trooper and Rebel squads.
- Shadowy Dealings – Gain Stealth 40 times. Using the Rebel teams with C-3PO helps nudge this one along slowly, but using Hermit Yoda in battles with Jedi Master Luke or Grand Master Yoda against teams with Nute Gunray to copy Stealth can make this feat go away quickly.
- Forced Tranquility – Since we already have to use Imperial Troopers in this sector, the AoE attack from Veers which applies Ability Block allows you to double up a bit. Old Ben and others can also be
Conquest 28, 29 & 30 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Hunters One and All – Defeating 50 enemies with Inquisitorius characters is not that difficult if you have the team built up, and if you don’t I think that EA Capital Games is making it blatantly clear that they’re going to jam them down our throats, so you might as well start getting them built up.
- Beskar Breaker – Attempt to inflict Armor Shred 20 times. This is not bad at all when using a Jedi Master Kenobi team with Barriss Offee for the Defense Up and some combo of CAT/GAS/KAM to land the Armor Shred. Add in the Armor Shreds you can get from Reva and Eighth Brother and this feat will organically work itself out while working on the others in Sector 5.
- Armor Up – Gaining “Defense Up” should not be too difficult a task given 25+ characters can now apply it. They include notables Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, First Order Stormtrooper, Kyle Katarn, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fac, Wrecker and more.