Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
The First Order Executioner, made available early to me via EA’s SWGoH GameChangers program, is the most recent addition to the First Order faction adding the ability to dispel buffs, remove Turn Meter all while stacking health. While he looks like a nice addition the the First Order, his kit looks awesome for Dark Side Territory Battles, aka Imperial Retaliation. I have tested him out in the Heroic AAT (Phase 2), Galactic War and Squad Arena at Gear 11, 7-stars. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the best mods for the First Order Executioner.
Main Mods Focus: Speed is pretty much always the biggest focus in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, and the First Order Executioner is no exception. However his value is going to come in long battles or battles with many waves of fighting (like Territory Battles and Raids) so I’m going with a co-main focus of Critical Chance and Health. Each critical hit from FOE increases his Max Health by 10% (stacking), so a higher Critical Chance and a higher Health number will maximize his abilities.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed, Critical Damage and Offense. Survivability is already covered with Health above, and with a high Critical Chance, raising both his Offense as well as raising his Critical Damage number to 180% or higher, his attacks will be even more powerful. It seems that First Order Executioner is designed to be used under a Kylo Ren Unmasked lead which gives 25-40% CD (25% without the Zeta, 40% with it), as well as 25-30 Speed, so these areas of focus will be enhanced even more to make FOE more effective. In tests under the KRU lead in HAAT, FOE was able to hit for 20k+ on his basic and 35k+ on the special attack.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH First Order Executioner:
I decided to test out 3 sets of 2 Critical Chance mods for a total of 6 CC mods with high-Speed secondaries and I like what I see. Here are my recommendations, balancing out the stats needed above, for the Best Mods for the First Order Executioner in SWGoH:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Chance mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and offense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance with +30 speed – all other stats gained are bonus (gaining health, offense or critical chance would be a nice addition)
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Chance mod with focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with +36% critical damage – all other stats gained are bonus (gaining speed, health, potency, offense or critical chance would be a nice addition)
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Chance mod with focus on health and secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with +24% potency – all other stats gained are bonus (gaining speed, health, offense or critical chance would be a nice addition)
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg