Welcome the latest in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. For the Clone segment of the best mods articles, my Guildmate Adelka has been kind enough to offer his thoughts and what has worked for him. Today’s toon to review mods for will be Commander Cody (CC-2224), one of the hardest toons to farm in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Often seen fighting alongside General Kenobi during the Clone Wars, for the purposes of SWGoH Commander Cody is best-used with his Clone Trooper brothers. Used correctly, CC-2224 Cody can prove to be a very valuable member of your AAT or Heroic AAT team for Phase 2 or Phase 4.
Main Focus: For the purposes of HAAT dominance, Cody will need speed, speed and more speed (we’re talking 200+ speed). While speed mods are a bit underwhelming in the current setup of SWGoH, Cody is one of the few they are best-used on. Since his buddy the Clone Sergeant – Phase I did not need speed in his mod sets, this should free up some speed for Cody.
Additional Areas to Focus: Critical Chance and Critical Damage are pretty much the norm anymore with this game, leaving the use of mods lacking strategy to some extent. Offense is is important and Protection is also an area of focus, especially if you do not have Cody to Gear 11 yet.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH CC-2224 Cody:
Since Cody is one of the harder toons to farm and many who read this will be looking for the beginner version, we will tailor the recommendations in that direction. However, for more advanced users of their Clones, take a look at offense, CC and CD a bit more and feel free to comment with your experiences!
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with focus on offense and secondary focus on speed, critical chance, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with +30 speed
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with focus on defense and secondary focus on speed, critical chance, health and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with focus on protection and and secondary focus on speed, critical chance, offense and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with focus on protection and secondary focus on speed, critical chance, health and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with focus on protection and secondary focus on speed, critical chance, offense and protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal. Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg