Welcome to the best mods for Scarif Rebel Pathfinder, latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for was the September 2016 SWGoH daily login character and the first known hint as to what was to come from Rogue One – Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. A taunting tank, SRP is the typical low offense, high defense tank that you would expect in the game, with a valuable revive mechanic. SRP fits into the Rebel, Rebel Fighter and Rogue One factions n the Light Side. Let’s take a look at which mods will best enhance his kit and make him effective in Galaxy of Heroes.
Main Focus: This depends on your use of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder in the game. While Speed is always important, moderate Speed may be all you need for SRP. Thus survivability, in the forms of defense, health and protection, is where I recommend you focus your efforts.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Tenacity and Speed. The key thing that Scarif Rebel Pathfinder does in SWGoH is his revival when he is killed with a buff. Thus, if he is taunting or has Offense Up from his basic, he comes back to life with 15% of his Max Health (after using an Omega material). Thus, I recommend mods with high Tenacity or a set of Tenacity mods to ensure he does not get impacted as much by debuffs like Shock or Buff Immunity. Potency is important for his Explosive Entry AOE special attack which inflicts Offense Down on enemies. Finally, Speed is important just to get his base Speed of 141 into a respectable range so that he gets to take that first turn and shield his allies from enemy attacks.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Defense. Given SRP has the game’s highest base Resistance and is a Top 15 character in the Armor stat, the most notable gain from his Relic upgrade, I see why the devs went with Defense as the recommendation. That having been said he is also Top 25 in both base Health and Protection, so the use of strong Health mods or even a highly defensive Tenacity set makes sense as well.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Scarif Rebel Pathfinder:
I recommend the use four Defense and two Health or Tenacity (or more Defense) mods on Scarif Rebel Pathfinder with a focus on survivability from the secondary stats of all mods. Here is my recommended approach for mods on Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (SRP):
- Transmitter (Square) – Tenacity/Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Defense mod with a defense/health/protection or speed primary and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection (or speed if not used as the primary stat)
- Processor (Diamond) – Defense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Defense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on health, potency, tenacity and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Defense mod with primary focus on health or protection and a secondary focus on speed, health/protection, potency and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Tenacity/Health/Defense mod with primary focus on health, defense or protection and a secondary focus on speed, health/protection, potency and defense
Image courtesy of SWGOH.gg