Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is from Solo: A Star Wars Story and is the hottest (in SWGoH) of the new characters added immediately after the premier of the movie – Enfys Nest. Nest is described in-game as a “Powerhouse attacker that stacks Protection when attacked, then dismantles enemy defenses with Dispels and Turn Meter manipulation.” If I did not know better, I would think this kit belongs on a legendary toon, not a role player from one of the Star Wars Story movies. Unless of course there is more to come about the story of Enfys Nest from Lucasfilm… Let’s take a look at the best mods for Enfys Nest.
Main Focus: Enfys’ unique, Fighting Instinct, grants her 30% critical chance, and Bonus Protection equal to 40% of her health, both of which stack each time she is attacked, and last until she takes a turn. This, combined with stacking offensive bonuses throughout the battle, makes health the single most important stat for Enfys Nest. She becomes extremely hard to kill, steadily increases her damage output, and has an 80% counter chance. This makes her deadly to the point where it’s common to use Darth Nihilus’ Annihilate attack to instantly kill her.
Additional Areas to Focus: Once Enfys can stay alive nicely, your focus will depend on what you want from her.
If you want to make use of the powerful debuffs in her toolkit, which included Expose, Stun, Buff Immunity, and even an AoE Daze, potency is a must. If you want to use her as a powerhouse attacker, maxing out her crit damage is essential, and increasing Enfys offense is as well. If you purely want her to survive longer, defense and protection is the way to go. Realistically, all these stats are important, and finding a balance between them is the best way to get the most out of Enfys.
One thing I haven’t mentioned yet is speed. This is because speed has a major downside for Enfys Nest – her bonus protection expires when she takes a turn, leaving her vulnerable. Some speed is always necessary, but in my opinion, it’s not the be all and end all like it is for most characters.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Enfys Nest:
I recommend the use of a set of four Critical Damage mods on Enfys Nest along with a set of 2 Health mods to maximize her damage and survivability. No matter what secondary focus you have chosen for her, these sets are by far the best choice.
Overall, this is the mod setup I recommend for Enfys Nest:
- Transmitter (Square) – Crit Damage/Health mod with an offense primary, and a secondary focus on health, protection, and speed.
- Receiver (Arrow) – Crit Damage/Health mod with a +30 speed primary – any other stats gained are a bonus, but a high health stat is greatly preferred.
- Processor (Diamond) – Crit Damage/Health mod with a defense primary, and a secondary focus on health, offense, protection, and speed.
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Crit Damage/Health mod with +36% Critical Damage – any other stats gained are a bonus, but a high health stat is greatly preferred.
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Crit Damage/Health mod with a health primary, and a secondary focus on offense, protection, and speed
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Crit Damage/Health mod with a potency primary,and a secondary focus on health, offense, protection, and speed
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg
Article re-written by PsychoPoet to increase accuracy.