Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s character to review mods for will be one of the newest characters added to SWGoH – Jolee Bindo. A non-canon character who is from the popular Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic game Jolee Bindo was the hermit on Kashykk who left the Jedi Order years before. In Galaxy of Heroes, Jolee is a Healer and member of the Jedi and Old Republic factions. Let’s take a look at which mods to use on him.
Main Focus: Health. In the continued trend of Capital Games in developing characters for SWGoH who are less Speed-dependent, Jolee Bindo is yet another who fits right in. Jolee’s No Other Options basic, Eh, You Do It special and Experience & Wisdom unique all benefit him or his allies when you have a higher Health number, so give him a lot of Health to start.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed and Defense. Speed is still very important with Jolee Bindo, but his Health numbers impact 3 of his 5 Attacks/Abilities. That aside, get Health mods with strong Speed secondaries to boost him up so that he can use this fun kit to benefit your squad. Jolee has +100% Tenacity and is immune to Turn Meter reduction effects per his Don’t Interrupt Me! unique, so it is hard to justify seeking high Tenacity for him over other stats. Defense is valuable to ensure that Jolee stays alive longer and Protection does not hurt, but remember that his Protection Up granted from Experience & Wisdom is based off of his Max Health, so do not fall into the trap of adding more Protection as a result.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Health.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Jolee Bindo:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target health, speed and defense and get some extra offense, tenacity and survivability through the mods you should end up with a very good, strong character. Here is my preferred mod setup for Jolee Bindo:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with offense primary with a secondary focus on health, speed, protection and defense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with +30 speed primary with a secondary focus on health
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with defense primary with a secondary focus on health, speed, protection and defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with health primary with a secondary focus on health, speed, protection and defense
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health mod with health primary with a secondary focus on health, speed, protection and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with health primary with a secondary focus on health, speed, protection and defense